Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

Mobile lovet, 28 Sep 2014I used nokia Lumia 630 it is best phone I have its cannot lag e... moreNice phone Nokia Lumia 630.

• kam

Mobile lovet, 28 Sep 2014I used nokia Lumia 630 it is best phone I have its cannot lag e... morepoor battery life and not very good when sending messags and making calls

gaurav bigg, 29 Sep 2014Besides battery backup Moto G is always ahead in front of Lumia 630. No Moto g I still behind in rear

• ritz giz

camera 📷 quality,sunlight readability.mic voice noice cancellation and rear music speaker quality clearity ....

• Dave

AnonD-170479, 28 Sep 2014Everything about this Phone is so good. No phone can beat this p... moreIt's not a complete smart phone. @10 k it's a good but not the best choice.

Rk, 23 Sep 2014Iam useing moto g.its very good software and good screen in suol... moreBesides battery backup Moto G is always ahead in front of Lumia 630.

• AnonD-194030

arul, 27 Sep 2014Mkv format is not working..Download moliplayer.. If you don't wanna pay, download ‘ccplayer’ for free..

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2014can u get whatsapp, instagram, tinder on this phonI hate this phone its cheap and nasty, cant get any of my games, no adobe player, cant get watts app, got more on my two year old phone. Angela jones

rahul, 28 Sep 2014i took lumia 630 2 weeks ago....from the very second day there v... moreTake it to Nokia Care

• Mobile lovet

I used nokia Lumia 630 it is best phone I have
its cannot lag even I plat 150mb games its properly
working battery is on 3g I used continue on whatapp itd
give me 8-9 hours battery backup BEST EVER NOKIA LAUNCHED

• rahul

i took lumia 630 2 weeks ago....from the very second day there vr black lines over my display and i gt it replaced vd a new one...bt nw again sometimes d display blinks on n off stimultaneously...vot m i supposd to do???vot s actualy its cause?

• Milo

Deepak singh, 27 Sep 2014Hey m deepak i m planing to buy a new cell phone , and my budget... moreEven though the Lumia 630 is 512 ram it comes with a quad core processor..so it won't lag..
I would say Lumia 630
Unless you want flash n 1gb ram to play high end games

AnonD-90768, 25 Sep 2014Whatsapp needs a major update. Mp3/video sending option isnt ava... moreWhats your opinion about Iphone ??? This feature is also not availble on ISO. I't a part of security

arul, 27 Sep 2014Mkv format is not working..Download Moliplayer

• rk

L630 super

can u get whatsapp, instagram, tinder on this phon

NO proximity sensor and no double tap to wake up and no glance screen and no auto brightness

• irvan

its colourfully, its about to like

• SKD

Can anyone let me know is there any problem to open the e-mail attachments in Excel, pdf and word. Because my main work is with 24x7 e-mails in IBM Notes.
And also let me know if there is any problem to run IBM Notes in Nokia Lumia 630.