Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

Raggy, 12 Sep 2014I heard that this phone doesn't come with head phones nor usb ca... moreIts a great upgrade over 520, but 525 has two benifit over 630 dat are 1gb ram and headphone in box. But 630 has quadcore, better display,big screen, dual sim, continuous auto focus, motion sensor.

• shanu

hey.. i am littel confuse .. should i buy singel sim or dual... is there any problem in dual sim...

OK, never mind, the 3.5mm jack is working. This phone great.

• Raggy

I heard that this phone doesn't come with head phones nor usb cable.Well, I've heard that the previous lumia head phones were useless anyway,because they stop working shortly or didn't work properly from the get go,but no usb cable?
In my country this phone is way cheaper than the 525,which i find surprising,since the 525 is an older phone,and doesn't have 8.1 os, it has to be upgraded,plus it has dual core, but it has 1gb ram compared to 512 mb in this model.So is this phone a downgrade or what?

really great phone, like it has evetithyng i need, only the battery is veak :(

630 is a great phone with good specs for the price

• David

guy how do you think which one is better Nokia LUami 630 or Nokia Lumia 720?

• dsfgygrgyi

no flash light

• Luminary

Just bought this phone lately and the performance is outstanding.

i can't get apps in store?it alway display pending?why?plz help me?

Thankuu for all ur opinions bought this phone 2 days back!!.. it is smoother than chocolate and apps are running pretty cool :)

nithin , 08 Sep 2014Say me.. Samsung s dueos 2 or 630 is better630!

• ZAMEER

lumia0630 is great phone

I don't get it. I have a 3.5mm jack and trying to listen music and my headset is not working. I'm worried if I push it hard, my phone will break.

• Milo

AhmadShahzad, 10 Sep 2014i m only using social apps can i parched this cell nokia lumia ... moreIts really good for social apps use

• Milo

Use this phone for more than a month and use it to the limit you'll come to know about its beauty and if you switched to Android then you'll feel as if you're in Jail

AnonD-4697, 11 Sep 2014Compare this with Lumia 620 is an really downgrade 4.5" vs ... more620 has 3.7 inch display...

Also compare prices as well

Fast,smooth,clear and awesome!!!! Worth the money....

Compare this with Lumia 620 is an really downgrade 4.5" vs 4.7" and no front camera, also against Lumia 620 no NFC, WTF they are really killing this Lumia Series.