Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

• aBdUl reHmAn

This is the best phone in low price. Cant say any more. Its GEm. Amazing touch, Extended battery life.

• Naren

mag c, 19 Aug 2014630 is faster than s4 and Z.....? Lolzzz.....Lol... It can beat s4...
Just try Lumia...

• Dev.

I understand ur problem.
Solution is there i.e simple in data connection u turn off 3G connection.
When u need 3G u turn it.

• Abdullah

mag c, 20 Aug 2014No stock file manager but u can find one from store. I'm using '... moreIts the stock file browser that you are using "files" by microsoft corporation.

mag c, 17 Aug 2014How to upload Sim contacts to phone memory (to my Google account)..? First login Ur Google account then showing for emails and contact extra sync next go to contact setting ask for which account login u choose ur Google account then show all contacts

• mitish

I don't have option to block calls and sms, anyone can help me how to get that????

r.k, 20 Aug 2014nokia630 it is there are not filemanager plese telmeGo store download files' application that's file manager I'm using

divyanshu, 21 Aug 2014Anyone knows how to install trial apps for free.???? once it's a trial app, just click try ,it'll download for free, no biggie,you'll just have whatever trial restrictions are put in place by developer

• Phil K

Plasticky and the idiotic idea of putting the menbu on bottom of the screen taking up screen space....lunatic. And wheres CYAN ??????? It hasn't got Cortana or any other bells and whistles which is why I BOUGHT the f****** thing.

r.k, 20 Aug 2014nokia630 it is there are not filemanager plese telmeYes, there are official file manager called "files"

Sebastian george, 20 Aug 2014It is not worthy of its price compared to moto-g.Battery is poor... moreOutdated technology? Oh really troll, do u know the meaning of technology.

Sebastian george, 20 Aug 2014It is not worthy of its price compared to moto-g.Battery is poor... moreOh troll, its battery and camera is 1000times better thn crap moto g. It is smooth and faster thn dat overrated crap. And l630 is much cheaper thn dat moto g.

AnonD-294001, 20 Aug 2014I am using Lumia 630 for past 7 days the only problem I am facin... moreI am using 3g without any problem. Go to settings, on ur 3g connection.

mag c, 20 Aug 2014No stock file manager but u can find one from store. I'm using '... moreFiles is the official file manager

• divyanshu

Anyone knows how to install trial apps for free.????

wish, 20 Aug 2014can anybody tell me is this phone good for gaming like samsung p... moreyeah it's good for gaming

• karthick

hey what about lumia 630 cricket wireless mobile i dont understand what is it......??????any one tell me.

• mag c

r.k, 20 Aug 2014nokia630 it is there are not filemanager plese telmeNo stock file manager but u can find one from store. I'm using 'Files'.

• wish

can anybody tell me is this phone good for gaming like samsung phone ?????

• nokia

this nokia's so good...with great battery life dual sim. and good camera quality
also thr're a lot windows app growing.

for the budget phone i'd recommend this for you...

the problem is..it'll get so hot when u open lot app..