Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM

• Tuấn L&eci

Love it since OLED screen and dual sim cards. Keeping one in the draw for collection

• Phani Kumar

Very good phone loved it purchased in 2014- 6 years so far lack of Support and apps ,battery changed that’s all ..

ranjith, 07 Feb 2020for mu lumia 730, i cant able to update it to 10, plz let m... moreYou can, download Microsoft OTC update and connect your phone to your laptop / desktop and let it update, there's a part that requires you to plug and unplug your device. Make sure that your phone is put to an aeroplane mode.

• ranjith

for mu lumia 730, i cant able to update it to 10, plz let me know, and cant able to connect it to wifi also

• pkwindows

Miki, 06 Mar 2019Microsoft has really let us all down. Win10 is completely ... moreif you upgrade your phone to windows 10, you can downgrade to windows 8.1.

Obaz, 11 Jan 2020Sad News To All Windows Phone Users. Whatsapp Will Stop Sup... moreSay goof bye to watsapp not windows phone

• Obaz

Sad News To All Windows Phone Users. Whatsapp Will Stop Support Windows Phones. That Is To Say Good Bye To Microsoft Mobiles.

• Kumar S

Still using this iconic phone.

• Seemant

A Very Strong phone, i'm still using it, battery is still good (Was purchased on 2014)

• Diptanil

It's my love.... Still using it...

• Bannu

This is the best one .....wonderful product

• deaustrian monk

The phone is dope. Nice camera. Great body design and the screen damn. Yeah. 2019, still using it. I just love this phone.

• Kay Kay

Best Nokia phone of my life. But unfortunately sold it because of lack of money.

• Nicknamed

Anonymous, 09 May 2019Still using this phone in 2019 and I'm not going to change ... moreI am still using this in 2019 and I would like to continue using it but Microsoft is stopping support for this device December onwards! :(

• yamkandanga

My phone is failing to raise volume up I don't know the problem how can I fix it.

Still using this phone in 2019 and I'm not going to change it. Very strong battery, good call sound and reception, excellent camera for pics and video - only downside the videos are shaky because no optical stabilization. This is a very easy to use phone, I don't spend time with apps, just use it as a basic phone, all the buttons I need are on the main display easy and ready to reach, easy breezy. This is a no-nonsense phone with a great camera and battery for people who only need to make calls. By the way, no need to upgrade to Windows 10, it's just a more fancy interface but the same functions, Windows 8 is perfectly fine, really no need to upgrade.

• Miki

Microsoft has really let us all down. Win10 is completely and utterly useless, almost all apps are not functioning properly, the ones that you have. You don't have plenty.

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2019Updating to Windows 10 is a mistake. Stay with 8.1 People... morePerformance wise win8.1 is the best. If you need new features and looks - upgrade to win10

Updating to Windows 10 is a mistake. Stay with 8.1 People should appreciate what they have, not to keep looking for more. This is a very solid Lumia phone, has some limitations, but it is durable, good camera, good sound, good screen, good battery and call quality, slim.

Akg, 12 Nov 2018I have this device but its on 8.1 version.....and as there ... moreDownload this app from Microsoft store (Windows 10 upgrade assistant) and follow the instructions.

Enjoy