Nokia Lumia 820

Nokia Lumia 820

• HCe
  • 13 Oct 2016

Please note, the Nokia 820 does NOT have a radio. What's the point of specs when they're incorrect? What other incorrect specs does this website list

• Delyn
    • kAt
    • 11 Oct 2016

I have a Nokia Lumia 820 and for the past wekk to 10 days I can't access my AOL emails on my phone. I went to my "provider" and to "AOL Support" and they both said is was NOT a problem that could be solved by them, BUT with Nokia! They told me that I had an old phone and I needed to upgrade my phone, which I REALLY don't want to do! Has ANYONE had a problem like this and been able to solve it? Please let me know!

• KIE
      • 30 Sep 2016

If anyone have dead 820. I need only buttons ribbon strip, strip is not available in Pakistan. I have tried. So now my mobile hasn't any power or volumes buttons.

• t
        • tarekmw
        • Nkw
        • 28 Sep 2016

I have been using this phone for 3 years and no complains till now and updated to wp8.1
        Waiting for wp10 update
        All features needed is there
        4g
        Slim
        Accepted battery....

• Mfx
          • 26 Sep 2016

how do i save document like word, excel on dis phone true dis system.... it doesnt work please help

• M
            • Muka
            • 22 Sep 2016

Azad, 02 Jun 2016Windows 10 update works great on Lumia 820,i want to knw on... moreCoz its like toilet

• 22 Sep 2016

Byekhana, 23 Jul 2016no lumia 820 is not listed belive me.Lumia 820 battery is like toilet

• A

• V
                  • Viking
                  • X{t
                  • 13 Sep 2016

No. Jio is not supported in windows phone.

• S
                    • Srinu
                    • Khh
                    • 06 Sep 2016

Does this mobile(Lumia 820) support Reliance Jio sim???.....Has anybody tried this.......Please reply asap!

• O
                      • OP
                      • tE%
                      • 05 Sep 2016

Vimmi, 04 Sep 2016Specification says this phone is 4g. But I could not find a... moreThe version released in india was not 4g compatible

• Razaq
                        • rKH
                        • 05 Sep 2016

pk, 04 Jul 2016Mine is running 4G at the moment.How..?

• V
                          • Vimmi
                          • uPE
                          • 04 Sep 2016

Specification says this phone is 4g. But I could not find any 4g or LTE option in network. Do anybody used 4g sim on this set?

• l
                            • lfalcao
                            • ywV
                            • 12 Aug 2016

Bob, 25 Jul 2016I have been using this phone for 3 years. Started with Wind... moreHow did you installed W10 on Nokia 820???

• s
                              • sarath
                              • te3
                              • 12 Aug 2016

How was windows 10... Cn i upadate ma mob to windows10 There is any trouble or not?

• B
                                • Bob
                                • jZ$
                                • 25 Jul 2016

I have been using this phone for 3 years. Started with Windows 8.0, then 8.1 and Since spring 2016, I have been enjoying Windows 10!

• XPJ
                                  • 24 Jul 2016

Have been using it for 3yrs, no complaints whatsoever.

• B
                                    • Byekhana
                                    • 23 Jul 2016

AnonD-495555, 31 Jan 2016Can I upgrade it to windows 10 if yes how do I go about it.no lumia 820 is not listed belive me.

• vGF
                                      • 15 Jul 2016

The phone guzzles battery like a diezel engine.

• T
                                        • Thomas
                                        • 0@E
                                        • 10 Jul 2016

It's discontinued. This phone is no more available in any stores.