Nokia Lumia 900 AT&T

Nokia Lumia 900 AT&T

• skinny

how can I update it.and its too complicated

• jahid

kiran, 15 Dec 2014plz give possible suggestion to upgrade 7.8 to 8 or 8.1 my fon is nokia lumia 900 7.8 how can i update 8 or 8.1?

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2014i need to download some ringtone how can i do that If u need to download or create ringtones,go to marketplace and search for an application called RINGTONE MAKER.

• sharma

I have lumia 900 how I update that mobile

• Juttu

raju, 07 Nov 2014unloke code plz.............I have purchased Nokia Lumia 900 at USA. I have unlocked the phone but here it is not recognising sim card. what will be the problem?

• hadi

i bought lumia 900 in 2014 . it was running on os 7.1, i need to update it with os 7.8 ..what should i do???

my apps cant be updated why and i have already updated my phone.

• Eseta

I bought my Nokia Lumia 900 same time last year in Australia and it works perfectly all the apps easy/fast to download and access but when i move back home (Samoa) the internet (2G) unable to connect to zune etc.
Anyone knows a way to boost my internet to 3G?

• HASSAN ABBAS

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2014Why is this phone do not support BLUTOOTH SHARE ???kiran kindly installed bluetooth share in lumia 900 from market place then sharing will be ok

Why is this phone do not support BLUTOOTH SHARE ???

• kiran

plz give possible suggestion to upgrade 7.8 to 8 or 8.1

Not support skype

• hils

praveen tata, 23 Aug 2014Dear ; im using nokia lumia 900 and version is 7.5 mango..is ... moreNot possible to update 7.5to8.1.only update 7.5 to 7.8

• sreelatha

my phone nokia lumia 900 encountered charging problem and given to company but they sent it without repair then who will repair atleast give some option what is this

• Danny

Nokia Lumia Unlocked At&t doesn't support Bluetooth share which is considered to be an essential feature in cell phones now a days. Other drawback is that it can only be updated to Windows 7.8. And can never be updated to Windows 8 or 8.1. These two drawbacks really sets this cell phone way back in a list of efficient smart phones.

• raju

unloke code plz.............

which processor used in it?

weza, 11 Sep 2014Download zune on your pcThanks for this product. Am confused on how to configure internet on my phone. Also to download other programs/games. Please help.

• weza

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2014I have nokia from USA cannot connect to pc. please help me. I wa... moreDownload zune on your pc

• yellow