Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

• syc

any body got an update about phone constantly switching on and off?

• Kushalshm1

Michael, 18 May 2015I just updated my Lumia 920 to windows 10 and this is what it ... moreIt is bcz microsoft has released only a technical preview for windows 10.

• Aadrian

One of the best Nokia Lumia models and available for little money now.

• khan

libin, 06 May 2015frnds my phone nokia lumia 920 has not working windows store if ... moresign in form another Microsoft account .. there you will see family option add your id in it and one you will be add in the family . you can do setting to allow download but make sure you first id age should be adult ...

Anwar, 08 Jun 2015Being a Lumia 920 owner for one year, my opinion is DON'T EVER B... moreYour os is running u feel vibration and etc.do u receive phone incall. If yes there is no problem in mitherboard just replace ur lcd

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2015How do you enable 4G on your Lumia 920 - From IndiaYour network operator must have 4G and you need from them an $G sim card.

• Ionel D.

Anwar, 08 Jun 2015Being a Lumia 920 owner for one year, my opinion is DON'T EVER B... moreThis is not possible, phone have warranty and they should repair or replace it for free. At least in my country they do that.

• dhina

cozmo, 14 May 2015guys am just so glad that my 920 is runing 8.1 update 2 its feel... morehow you got update 2...n where u r frm ??

Any one who know's hot proper use a phone, Any phone without manufacture faults will be better. this is a better phone for me.

How do you enable 4G on your Lumia 920 - From India

• Anwar

Being a Lumia 920 owner for one year, my opinion is DON'T EVER BUY IT. I got a black screen problem, the OS is running. When I gave to Nokia Care for repair, they assured me I need to change mother board which will cost me 60% of my initial phone cost and almost equal to the cost after one year. This is quite embarrassing from Lumia, that I purchased a costly phone and I couldn't use it for a couple of years at least. It had various problems like usual hanging and so on in between. Though I loved it's display and all, I would never buy it again for all these problems. Very very disappointed.

• Mukund

Great phone. Built to perfection.

• muhammad nazakat

amazing phone i love that

• Aadrian

Sadeesh, 15 May 2015Can i upgrade my lumia 920 to windows 10?I don't think you want to update to the preview because it is just a preview. Not a real experience, previews come with bugs and therefore usually don't run smoothly yet.

• rocky

Michael, 18 May 2015I just updated my Lumia 920 to windows 10 and this is what it ... moreI appreciate with your comment sadeesh.

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2015Just bought lumia 920 Nokia, but it packed up within one week.I ... moreBuy Lumia 930 For Power

cozmo, 14 May 2015guys am just so glad that my 920 is runing 8.1 update 2 its feel... moreHowever it is ����­��

• rock

Michael, 18 May 2015I just updated my Lumia 920 to windows 10 and this is what it ... moredifferent thinking always won,the best thing is Microsoft doesn't copy any other interfaces if you don't like change yourself and go ahead to android or ios don't speak jus try like a fool ok.

• Michael

Sadeesh, 15 May 2015Can i upgrade my lumia 920 to windows 10?I just updated my Lumia 920
to windows 10 and this is
what it does:

~Every command (including tapping on contacts
or text message app) has a very slow response
~The Internet Explorer not working
~Spartan Browser is a joke and still has web rendering
issues and even more
~Contacts became worse than before (small circles with images, small fonts and horrible over all interface)
~The whole phone interface is worse than before ( ugly dial pad, ugly call log)
~Quick action center is still very limited and doesn't
even have an option to add mobile network option)

MICROSOFT:
Please do your own research and copy the best interface
from Android and from other interfaces in order to improve your interface. Stop creating the interface that is based on your own thinking and on people's comments!

• Sadeesh

Can i upgrade my lumia 920 to windows 10?