Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

Why do you want more when mobiles clearly don't need it?? All that does is chew and over heat the battery...

• carol

AnonD-83178, 13 Dec 2012Are you expecting anyone here to still take you seriously? We kn... moreNo, i'm expecting someone who owns this phone for more then 1 week, to make a personal opinion review. And of course that i expected some useless people to comment to;)

MrGoodSmith, 13 Dec 2012GSMArena failed to mention that the RM-820 version does suport t... moreFm radio is coming in an update in new year.

• MrGoodSmith

GSMArena failed to mention that the RM-820 version does suport the 1700MHz band. Also I am glad to find out there is a FM radio hardware in the device.

Lol best phone ever

cityspidey, 12 Dec 2012Why this phone has not been detailed review by GSMarena?It had but they forgot to link to the review from here. Go to top of this page and click on REVIEWS and you will find it.

• venkat

adreno 225 beats samsung galaxy s3 mail 400 gpu!!!

• Lyssa83

I'm a nokia user...Before i want to get my hands on this Lumia 920, can anyone tell me why i should buy it?? i need an opinion guys...thanks :)

Zurich, 13 Dec 2012 Lumia 920 as flagship phone has really missing "SnapDrag... moreBut WP8 doesn't need a quadcore. That is why all the phones running on WP8 have a dual core processor.

• vicky

gud phone???s i use samsung s2 b4 bit nw im a lumia fan!!!

Carol, 13 Dec 2012So, ANY real user review? I had it in my hands, i tested it, i l... moreAre you expecting anyone here to still take you seriously? We know you are not a real buyer, give up.

Zurich, 13 Dec 2012 Lumia 920 as flagship phone has really missing "SnapDrag... moreWhy. The os doesn't need it. Its not same as android mucker.

AnonD-82997, 13 Dec 2012guys, does anyone can tell how much 32gb memory storage left to ... more26GB left for user access

• Carol

So, ANY real user review? I had it in my hands, i tested it, i liked it, but is not enough if you want to know a day by day by day by day experience. So please, anyone who owns this (fartdroids, please go to your stinky area, i don't need dum*as* opinions) make a review. I don't know, i like symbian and the 808 i'm 90%shore will be my next phone, but never know. Symbian users that switched to wp. What is your opinion? the more reviews the better:D.

• Zurich

Lumia 920 as flagship phone has really missing "SnapDragon S4 Pro" quad Core processor, to keep the gadget upto date for consumers.

this phone is better than samsung ativ s ..... nokia has 4g network

• justlikebender

AnonD-87555, 13 Dec 2012Tired of waiting for India launch and tired of searching everyda... moreHey, I have a friend who runs a Nokia service center and according to him Lumia 920 may launch around second week of Jan '13 for Rs 38000+

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2012and your point is? give me an example of a phone which came out ... morethe reply was for Antonym:)

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2012It had but they forgot to link to the review from here. Go to t... moreand your point is? give me an example of a phone which came out good in all reviews...and do you know the number of people buying a phone after reading reviews? I don't but I bet a lot don't bother with that and if they were to wait for some late reviews:) they would get old before having the phone, in the end it's just a subjective decision, yeeeiii for choise

AnonD-87555, 13 Dec 2012Tired of waiting for India launch and tired of searching everyda... morethen too u wud ve to wait...until end of year.check on clove uk if u can preorder urs and i think they wud ship it to india too.