Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

• Lucky Boy

I still stay with my ip4s,do not wan't upgrade but now this time i will give chance to lumia 920 or 820. Bot are actacting me,so i switch to this time lumia.

• Dr.know

lumia 920 will destroyed ip5 & s3.wait & watch.

• Dr.know

Sindhi, 26 Sep 2012Warning sign ! Will Nokia able to compete with multiple supe... moreLumia 920 features: * puremotion hd screen * nokia drive apps(it's better than google map) * 4.5 large screen * advance blutooth sharin * free music streeming(in nokia music store) * cinematography app * pureview cemara * x-box live * live tiles * nokia transport * nokia studio * nokia reading * sky drive

This is a phone you must buy guys

• HiT

Daniel, 26 Sep 2012Nokia mobile is just okay for me, if not very good experice for ... moreThank you very much indeed for stopping by this page JUST to give us valuable information that you will not buy this phone.

• Opin

AnonD-2665, 26 Sep 2012for indian market- release date- February 2013, cost- 850$No, it was not Elope who called you. I was just joking.

• sk

nokia is best.

Opin, 26 Sep 2012The only thing which is stopping me from buying this phone is th... morehehe well said my friend

Nice phone for a 15 yo girl

Watch 920 image stabilisation completely destroy SGS3 and HTC One Xs video capturing!

for indian market-
release date- February 2013,
cost- 850$

• Frashmika@ymail.com

Lumia 920 better than Galaxy S3 and iphone 5
Lumia 920 is Dual core 1.5 Kratit processer better than Galaxy S3 and Iphone 5 processer

• Opin

The only thing which is stopping me from buying this phone is that phone is still not released :-D

• Daniel

waiting to see the Windows 8, Nokia now is just a mobile company, brand is not too valud.

• Daniel

Nokia mobile is just okay for me, if not very good experice for Windows 8, I will not buy, and the N920 price is bit high.

• Rab

hayder, 26 Sep 2012it's said wireless charging.what does this mean?no need to hook your phone directly to a charger.
there are some special equipment for charging.
check this: http://mashable.com/2012/09/05/nokia-wireless-ch­arging/

Sindhi, 26 Sep 2012Warning sign ! Will Nokia able to compete with multiple supe... moreIt depends on how well WP8 will do in general.

Nokia is easily the leading manufacturer in Windows Phones and will most likely be that as well cos they put all their resources into WP8 atm, while all those other companies do like "halfway there" products for several OSs. Samsung will likely keep Android phones as their flagships, Huawei, LG and HTC I dont really see as competition anyways. You also have to remember that Nokia is the 2nd biggest manufacturer of non-smart phones in the world, only barely behind Samsung nowadays I believe.

Something good to remember that this isnt currently only about WP8. Microsoft is pushing Windows 8 really hard at the same time to tablets and PCs. We are gonna be seeing tiles a lot around the place soon. Something very attractive for me would be the seamless integration, syncing and co-work of my PC, tablet and phone with virtually the same OS on each device. Also as someone who values productivity over entertainment, the Windows-family is by far the strongest option for me at this time.

very good to see windows 8 in nokia but no memory slot, no java, no radio in lumia 920 :( why?????

• Sindhi

Warning sign !
Will Nokia able to compete with multiple super OEMs like Samsung,
HTC,
LG,
Huawei etc. to survive on this single Wd OS.

• Questions

1. How I can view call duration on my Nokia Lumia 800?
2. Why I can't find battery indicator and 3G traffic statistics applications on windows market?
3. Why many applications not available for my region Latvia?
It's an Europe country and I think it's horrible that I have limit for download twitter or something else