Nokia Lumia 925

Nokia Lumia 925

• Gourab

I have a lumia 925 and it is windows 8 I want to upgrade 8.1 and lumia denim please tell me is it possible in 2020

I liked the phone.

Happily used this quality built phone for *6* years on end. Now reluctantly leaving this dying platform.

• xymoz

rip lumia 925

• davisrases

franko, 24 Sep 2018I liked nokia until i was given a lumia 925 as a present ev... moreDid you check the date and time on your phone? See if those are right.

franko, 24 Sep 2018I liked nokia until i was given a lumia 925 as a present ev... moreWidows no longer supports this phone. Only way to fix issues is to go to a different phone.

• franko

I liked nokia until i was given a lumia 925 as a present every time i go on line security certificate needed won't let download it, contacted nokia about no reply, anybody know how to solve this

I belong to Namakkal. My name is k. Parthiban. Nokia Lumia 925 Windows smartphone for the past four years. Suddenly, the mobile phone was broken off the past two weeks. When we were given a Nokia Care call in Namakkal, we were advised to bring Salem. If you go there, the motherboard is broken. Since the motherboard is not available, they can not be corrected. Unless this service is available for other smartphones, it is very sad. The question of whether Nokia should buy the phone is now in my mind.

AnonD-740799, 27 Feb 2018Am having a signal problem with my phone can any one help i... moreHas your issue been resolved abzh? I've had exactly the same for weeks. Have trandfered my SIM-only contract sim for my existing phone, in which it's working fine, into my new (2nd hand) Lumia 925, however 'No service'. Has aybody replied to you?

Am having a signal problem with my phone can any one help its its just reading no service I have to change

• veb

peter, 07 Oct 2017Never had such a good phone. pretty bad Microsoft gave up.true said.
I would have happily bought a new Lumia. but microsoft played it bad

All contacts are hidden on my Lumia 625 phone. Not a good thing.

• peter

Never had such a good phone. pretty bad Microsoft gave up.

• L

Bevis, 23 Aug 2017Had the 925.1 since release and it's been the best phone I'... moreIt still does heat up pretty much eh?

• Pokarito

Privat Nindo, 07 Sep 2017I would like to change the sim fo my card but it requires m... morethe phone is locked by At&t

go to ebay and buy the code... for like $2-$5

• Privat Nindo

I would like to change the sim fo my card but it requires me to provide a code. What can I do?

• Privat Nindo

I would like to change the sim card but it requires me to provide a code. What can I do?

• jay

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2017won't turn onsame here ........give me some suggestion

• Bevis

Had the 925.1 since release and it's been the best phone I've ever had. Having problems with glithching recently after dropping it down the pan, but still doing a job. Cheers for the tip JayV, it sorts it every time.
Shame the new Nokias don't seem to be as good.

won't turn on