Nokia Lumia 930

Nokia Lumia 930

mrdowns, 03 Sep 2014its a nice phone, but windows movil still is to far from android... moreyes windows is far from IOS and android...far ahead

• Francis

Gian, 27 Aug 2014Please is this phone is a worth it buy. Btw i am a first windows... moreTHis phone is really nice. i'm currently using a LUmia 925. Im really satisfied with the apps... it only has 1.5ghz processor and a gigabyte of RAM but its working smoothly and no lags at all. and the apps, dont worry about it. windows store has all the necessary apps that a person needs. it doesnt have malware and viruses and whatever that you dont need. all you have is a buttery smooth phone. on top of those nice things about windows it takes really nice photos. and up until now lumia devices take the most stunning pictures ever. im not a heavy user the battery lasts for two days or so.

• AnonD-11951

That's the best package Microsoft has offered but windows need a lot of maturation like the way Android evolved for dust of dead Linux going at 4.4.4 to finally 5 while its already the most mature os already

• NEGRO JOE

does it use double sim ie. one cdma and one gsm?

• mrdowns

its a nice phone, but windows movil still is to far from android or IOS

• Hmm

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2014Any one know why my Lumia 930 won't transfer pictures to my macb... moreCrapple only want you use an iphone lol

• madhu

at prejunt it is nice iam waiting

feed back

• Lumia s

Is there any possibility I can Install "Talkray" on my Lumia 930. ? Plz Suggest

look at the sensitive of nokia lumia touch screen.. when ice bucket challenge htc,s screens nothing changed, but nokia's screen worked when the water toughed the scrren...

Any one know why my Lumia 930 won't transfer pictures to my macbook? It opens iPhoto like my droid did but shows 0 pictures… ???

can you plz tell me when it will come to india

• radman

Aadrian, 31 Aug 2014Do you mean when you browse using IE on your 930 and it's not po... moreYes. On my Lumia 930 link wont open. I click it but nothing happens.

• air

Shlomi, 29 Aug 2014No need to.. there is a dedicated camera buttonahaha i know, im just asking because i need it! please anyone tell me if i can use the volume key as a shutter key.

• saramoon

I love Lumia's, however, I didn't really click with the 1020 for some reason, the fact that it completely froze a few times and that the Cyan update messed with my internet speed didn't help with that. I bought the 930 a few days ago and haven't had any problems with it so far. It is a nice looking, smooth and extremely quick phone. Nothing to moan about from me.😏

radman, 31 Aug 2014I have it and all in all it is a great phone. But why, for examp... moreDo you mean when you browse using IE on your 930 and it's not possible to press the "reply" link on this page? I don't know, but it's working fine for me in IE on Lumia's.

very very dhasu and great phone

• jiger

AnonD-298158, 30 Aug 2014May i please know when will it come to India?Very nice phone..

• Patel jignesh

AnonD-298158, 30 Aug 2014May i please know when will it come to India?Nice pic......

• radman

I have it and all in all it is a great phone. But why, for example, cant i open "in reply" links on this page? And one more thing i hope they will fix is moving the cursor when you want to correct typing feller. It is unusefull iam a fun of magnifier bubble on iphone.

• ghencea RO