Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• rider arzo

this mobile is very good.its a little tricky but there's also help option for everything.i download any app or games-such as 2d or specially 3D.also google map.satisfy to use net.i can download any 3gp related video and song fast.you can standby app,if you cut work suddenly where your'e working you can find exactly the thing where you're working.multiple download,auto brightness,memory poor,sometime hangs and specially camera is awsome,very good focusing,gesture mode on screen,no glare under sun.and finally maybe it's heavy but it support 3G.love this phone.

• tajamal

pourya, 19 Dec 2007Hello. Ican't send any sms when my simcard is on N70. what is th... morei am also facing same problem .if you have find any solution plz tel me.

I love this phone

I've been looking for this phone for about 6 years now. I think I found it. :)

• Hey Silly

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2018Sorry, I don`t see it to be a Nokia original any more, it`s only... moreIt is an original phone

Thanos, 02 May 2018Don't worry, Nokia is planning to revive their N-Series. it will... moreSorry, I don`t see it to be a Nokia original any more, it`s only another Chinese piece of shit firm duplicating old Nokia phones or using its name for commercials! Did you find any old Nokia official sites for symbian still working?! Can you update maps, install FP2, applications, Ovi/Nokia suite etc etc or not to have problems with browser https:// sites?! All of old Nokia was bought and is owned - until now by Microsoft - who preferred to kill all related to old Nokia phones! Hopefully there are and now enthusiasts who still use this decent mobile OS!

• Memon shafique

Chitro, 24 Sep 2016I am using this cell phone since 2008, still it is working very ... moreIt's very interested ,I like it .
I used this phone for two years.
Now I want to buy it from market or online.
Really it's a nice phone.
I suggest to use this for pleasure.

• Thanos

AnonD-598074, 15 Oct 2016I feels tired with the design of mobile phones today, miss the o... moreDon't worry, Nokia is planning to revive their N-Series. it will be available within the 2nd quarter of this year.

• sajith

my 01st phone is N70 it's good no 01 phone i love very much Nokia N70

My next phone after the Nokia 6630!

This was the first of the 'N' series Nokia phones - loved the front facing camera, video calls were now possible without the add on accessory of the 6630!!!

Awesome phone and still have mine at home today (non functioning though as it needs a new battery!!).

That was my dream phone back in 2006...

I still have it since 2008, I've had many smartphones but I sill like it...

• londhe

miss my Nokia n70

• jack

One of my best m/phone ever, but was stolen.

• 639276417990

I will miss that phone

• Ali,Tehran

Nowadays phone designs R goin 2 B all the same,I have an N70 & I'm usin it already beside my smart phone,it does the job well

my lovely phone, the best phone at the era....!!!

• Zillu

I reallly misss u..It was ma bro's gift in 2007
Really great..misssing nokiaa

watch from online

• nasser irani

AnonD-590165, 27 Sep 2016a have this phone, i buy this phone on september 2016 yesterday.... moreis my love phone. I have too