Nokia N70

I reallly misss u..It was ma bro's gift in 2007
Really great..misssing nokiaa

watch from online

• nasser irani

AnonD-590165, 27 Sep 2016a have this phone, i buy this phone on september 2016 yesterday.... moreis my love phone. I have too

I feels tired with the design of mobile phones today, miss the old mobile phone design, one of the best mobile phone which I still use to this day along with the Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 mini. if Nokia can improve and use android, very ironic manufacturer of nokia current sink with a new manufacturer of bamboo curtain. Love My Nokia N70 Music Edition

a have this phone, i buy this phone on september 2016 yesterday. very good phone.

i got this on 2006,my first 3g phone.
camera is not working,rest is fine.
selfie camera at that time was not much popular.
but anyways i had great selfies with n70.

NOW IM HAPPY WITH IPHONE 6S.

• Chitro

I am using this cell phone since 2008, still it is working very smoothly.

For me, it is the best phone I ever had! My very user's-friendly phone which I considered as laptop for its computer-like features. :-)
I've learned many things from this phone such as removing virus manually, changing font styles, creating folder inside a folder, renaming icon and many more!!!
I love you Nokia N70! I missed those days. :-)

• Charles IX

I have one Nokia N70, best phone symbian, i love it for gaming :D

I want to have this phone.

One of my favorite Nokia N Series phone. I still have this one. I'm using it as my back-up phone. I also like the music edition of the said phone.

• rg

i still use this phone for call and sms. still alive no problems. battery changed and lcd change. now still alive. this phone is my phone since 2004 until now with my lumia's.

• charlie

nice camera, very clear

• manoj

Immu, 28 Dec 2014guys they say that with nokia n70 the song can be played during ... moreYes. Not this but all Symbian phones have this function...you can just start music player when you are on call n play any song...that song will be heated by both of you.. Its the most romantic thing in ma life..

• milan_srilanka

One of my wives(phones) from the family of NOKIA, she's best in all the performences..

• Pswan

AnonD-465646, 14 Nov 2015I have N70 you are looking for. Conditions all normally and stil... moredo you want to cell the nokia N70

• rayan

best phone ever......using since 2008

• Dr Hemanth

Best phone I ever had, going strong since 2007, only changed battery once !

• mano

rakn70, 16 Feb 2016I am writing review at this time on my nokia n70 phone. I use th... morevery good phone