Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• powers

Tyson, 23 Dec 2009i use my web browser on a local network and its speed is only 20... moreu cnt change the connection speed it depends on ur network and area. some network is faster in some areas but slower in other places. using opera mini than the default browser is faster/ ex .downloading.

• powers

sam., 24 Dec 2009its wonderful, but its working very slow. How can i solve this p... moreu might be using packet data conn in sending msg. go to message/option/text message/prfferd con and change to gsm/umts. Just try

• powers

Bosman, 24 Dec 2009I have N70 phone which was bought from a friend but later I disc... more*#7780# reset code.

• powers

5740, 25 Dec 2009got some problem i want ask. sometime my girl call to me cannot ... morethe problem might be your earphone or the microphone of your girl celphne. signal can affect convrsation also.

• Kenny

5740, 25 Dec 2009got some problem i want ask. sometime my girl call to me cannot ... moreI have a nokia N70 phone if i want to make a camera it write unexpected error on the screen so fo any help this is my mail
kenny4ola@gmail.Com

• 5740

got some problem i want ask. sometime my girl call to me cannot listen cleary?

• Bosman

I have N70 phone which was bought from a friend but later I discovered that whenever I'm using it to browse as Phone to PC connection type, I discovered that it became very hot and the screen went blank and white. It's not showing any image, colour or pictures again. What can I do? Can someone help me out. What's the code to reset N70 phones to factory settings.

• mukul

Lucky, 23 Dec 2009Please help me deactivate my N70 from offline mode to general. ... moreremove every part of mobail than assembale mobail your mobail will ok

• imrantex@Gmail.com

Lucky, 23 Dec 2009Please help me deactivate my N70 from offline mode to general. ... moreWHen you switch on after off the system will ask you to continue with offline, then you will press for NO.

then it will automatically come to General.

Take Care
IMRAN

• sam.

its wonderful, but its working very slow. How can i solve this problem n also after every msg i send, it gves msg unable to send msg n in details its written that packet data not available chek network settings. Kindly guide me.

• faisal khan

I have a N70 set. it is in good condition.i bought it from saddar (rawalpindi) in Rs14800/-

• powers

Lucky, 23 Dec 2009Please help me deactivate my N70 from offline mode to general. ... morebe sure your sim card is inserted properly. use the switch botton to choose a profile. or in start up click no when a message appear.

• Lucky

Please help me deactivate my N70 from offline mode to general. I tried switching it off and on but it does not change. This is the first time it is doing this and unfortunately i misplaced my manual

• Tyson

i use my web browser on a local network and its speed is only 20kpbs.how i can increase its speed at least 100kbps?

• Jubayer Khan

N70 is a nice phone, specially its camara works very cool, im happy with my phone.

• sarat

it is a problem of switching to open

• geb0i

i hope there would be a new firmware for the wlan support. lol.

• xanthous

this is really scintillating.but troubled over its lack of stereo fm.

• Ibrahim

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2009my n70 will hang 2 x a day. any body can tell how to solve this ... moreIs a very good fone if only u have ur antivirus

• Rafiul

Roman, 17 Dec 2009It cant play mp4 video's.pls tell me a name of a good converter.You should use smartmovie player or coreplayer to play mp4 videos. Other formats can also be played with this players.