Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• mare

hezron, 10 Jun 2013i have a 1gb memory card for n92 and it fits very well in my n70... morenokia n70 only supports cards up to 512 mb of memory

• dr pal

nokia n70 is the most economic phone till date with having such features.

Bensmith, 10 Jun 2013If i want to use videocall, it will alert that it is not surppor... morecontact your network operator
they ll show you how to use video call

• duffman

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2013my nokia m70 is world best phine in my hand can u get the 2way radio working on ur phone? as im thinking about buying one.....and what networks it on???

cheers

my nokia m70 is world best phine in my hand

Does n70 play HD games?

• Bensmith

If i want to use videocall, it will alert that it is not surpported by network.

• hezron

i have a 1gb memory card for n92 and it fits very well in my n70 bt its not working.in n92 its working,y?

• hezron

i hv a 1gb memory card 4 n92 nd it fits very wel in my n70 bt its not workn.in n92 its workn

• tipaklong

my nokia n70 music edition is going to retired....

• geevar007

I love my n70.....! Bcoz it is my mini pc, and it gives great xperiance wit symbian os

i just need my phone to be browing

• MOHAMMED

i want to be useful to it in browsing always and see the people calling me

why my nokia n70 does not work when i activate dual mode plz help me coz now im not using 3g internet

help me plz my nokia n70 when i activate 3g does not caling or surf internet why and how can i solve thic ploblem but when i activate gsm it works

• Sam

its my mini pc

• Sam

its very nice phone

• Surendiran

richard, 14 Apr 2013pls my N70 consume battery i used to recharged my battery every ... moreJust check d battery.reduce d contrast,bluetooth,check background applications by long pressing menu key close it all just finished.for me 3 days backup with general use.

• Ashish

Someone please tell me from where i will get 3d games for my nokia n70 games like Real football 3d, spiderman 3d, etc

• ayon