Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• satya

i'm using this from 2006 n there's no problem.

• Ridoy

bunti, 29 Apr 2014Hi friends...!nokia n70 I am using last 6years. it is a great ph... moreMy nokia70 using aftar 6 4 2014

• Goutham

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2014It is. My friend uses it and he has whatsapp on itCan u please tell him to send site from where he downloAded whatsapp

am using it know it iz gud

• bunti

Hi friends...!nokia n70 I am using last 6years. it is a great phone, once upon a time n70 is boss. i love nokia

• Tecno Star

This ancestor nokia very good, at that time expensive but now impossible.

AnonD-232361, 26 Feb 2014I m using this phone since Aug 2008. Awesome phone, still in my ... moreN7o now ,usually courrpt mmc.

chw, 19 Mar 2014use font removei app.(m.mobile9.com) you can download it.Hey friend!It really worked.Thanks a lottttt.

chw, 19 Mar 2014use font removei app.(m.mobile9.com) you can download it.Hey friend,I dowoloaded and installed font remover and it really worked.Thanks a lotttttttt!

• chw

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2014Hey guys,I need your help.I installed sinhala unicode for font c... moreuse font removei app.(m.mobile9.com) you can download it.

Hey guys,I need your help.I installed sinhala unicode for font change in my nokia n70 and after restart fonts changed.Now I want to uninstall it.(they are too small).When I try to remove it in application manager it says it is open,to remove close it now and then it says unable to remove.Should I format the phone as there is no option of closing it.Please guys help me.Thanks.

• Demit

can i see,,

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2014Hey guys!I am using this phone since 2009 and it is still workin... moreConsult Nokia Care.

Hey guys!I am using this phone since 2009 and it is still working fine but its front camera is not working for few days.When I try to record something it shows blank screen and during playback only voice is recorded.Please tell me how can this problem be fixed.Thanks.

bd, 08 Mar 2014i have a mmc cardwhere are u from?? is it available there??

• saddiq muhammad

i am still using N70 now it is good and the only problem is that is not doing whatapp. thanks

• bd

• Jessa

Had this phone since 2007 and right now it's still working. Very durable phone.

O.o oh my,,...don't look down on n70 phones,as long as a phone is still working, it's very usefull..u know that right???

I m using this phone since Aug 2008. Awesome phone, still in my hands. love this. but i m not able to find its MMC card. I need it badly :( its not available in the market. pls anyone can suggest me anything. I wnt its MMC card. mine is N70-1 Music edition.