Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• yep

still works

• Faiz khan

My first camera phone in 2009 and really camera was amazing and also sound was amazing .

• samar

anonimous, 11 Mar 2019It was one of the best Nokia cell phones I've ever had. Incredib... moreyes, i still use..

• zacky

lol i had this phone for like 10 yrs till 2017.i changed it to my mother's nokia n95

My first phone. Was the king at the time.

• anonimous

Farman, 08 Jan 2019really? someone still use it and comment on it. who read this in... moreIt was one of the best Nokia cell phones I've ever had. Incredible that there are still people who continue to use this cell phone.

• arafat

i'm using n73 living bangladesh.But its internet speed is very slow.max 3g speed 17KBps and 2g speed is about 20-25KBps or sometimes more less..what should i do now for increasing net speed...

• hboss89

Good fone still use one in 2019. Just my battery seem to be useless because it reboots sometimes

• Farman

really? someone still use it and comment on it. who read this in 2019?
it was good phone carl zeis lens were the best at that time!

• sisu

nice phone my first smart phone good

• Akki

Nokia n73
excellent phone
only one problem is that the joystick bottom of this phone does not work properly.. I rate this phone 6/10 & I like this phone

• miki

hardi, 12 Feb 2018where we can buy this Nokia N73 it just my heart beat

• Mehedi_Hasan

Rony, 09 Aug 2009Whem i browse internet it says that memory full close some appli... moreclose your recent applications ! Solve !

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2006announce april 2006, come out decemember 2008December 2008? No offence, but you're way off.

• samad azad

it's a very good phone.I like it.

• VNu_RAJ

Best mobile phone i ever used...and i'm proud to be the owner of Nokia N73

My N73 will turn 10 this June. I love this phone so much, I still use it to play n-gage games

Pr v, 08 Apr 2018It is available 0n line. Try Rediff e BayThis(N73) is better than any other (3310,8110,230) phone (smart quality,likeable design, best camera) If il will be upgraded new version,So.......

• Pr v

Figo, 08 Nov 2017I had this phone back in 2006, now in 2017 I would use it if the... moreIt is available 0n line. Try Rediff e Bay

I bought it recently Nokia N 73 Music Edition as Refurbished. Extremely Happy with it.
Loud Ringer. Nokia Should Re -introduce it along with other Best Models such as E-5,
E 52, E 63, & E-72. Instead they have preferred 3310.