Nokia N73

Nokia N73

I remember having the Music Edition, it was the loudest speakers on a phone til date I've owned.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2017I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i ca... moreYou can download the Opera browser for it. It will work very efficiently ...

• Figo

I had this phone back in 2006, now in 2017 I would use it if there is an available one!

• kum

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2017I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i ca... moreuse uc browser/opera for fb

• Ilovecalssic

love this phone, bring me back to the old time

• N73_User

I'm still using this N73 in 2017. Really happy. I don't care about unsupport whatsapp. Still can use Facebook,Twitter,Palringo and Wechat.
And still using the rare part.
My favorite choice is N-Gage Games Application. :-)

Nice

• patel kiran d

Nice

subhan, 28 Sep 2016watsapp is support this phone nokia n73 I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i cann't go to facebook id by real wap browsar of nokia n73. Please tell me that how can i use this facebook.

• lpjohn

Sravan, 06 May 2017Sir i order for nokia N73 is that a good ph to purchase is it ia... moreyeap ur right u can buy1 .... i have it

• Shaik

BOBY, 27 Apr 2017i have an a question we can use whats up on this mobile are not?can i use imo and whatsup apps in this ??

Its Carl Zeiss optics helped me to take thousands of photomicrographs through my lab microscope inn the late 2000s. The MP4 camera was only 0.3 MP resolution with 12 fps... which was poor quality, but still a lot better than the 3gp cameras of those days. And the video sound was very clear! Games were excellent. But the only disadvantage was its low keypad. My thumb had to bend a long way down to use it.

• Sravan

Muhammad Ishaq, 03 Oct 2015Skype and facebook messenger and whatapps not support mobile Sir i order for nokia N73 is that a good ph to purchase is it iam right to buy this,

• BOBY

i have an a question
we can use whats up on this mobile are not?

• David

want to buy one for my self. It realy a nice feature phone up to date. Just saw a slightly used one in a store. Can't wait to own it. Nokia was reluctant to keep the tech moving. The failed to introduce a detail tech smartphone as Apple did.

• p.k.mishra

n73-was or still superb in sound & picture .
but now nokia 6 & 8 is coming hope its performance! & Price.
give detail if price declere about.

• Apk

[ i ], 03 Aug 2006i love this phone so much.. simple beautifully and functionally.... moreApk4down.net

• the real review

Amazingly rubbish phone for this day and age. Nokia recently trying to make a comeback in the lower end of the phone market and failing miserably. What happened?

Very nice phone.i realy like it.

• London choco roll

Wechat still can leave app version for older smart phone and still work fine. but whatsapp always pushing user to upgrade for lastest version. and reject older and classic smartphone user. i really hates whatsapp anymore.