Nokia N73

Nokia N73

Pr v, 08 Apr 2018It is available 0n line. Try Rediff e BayThis(N73) is better than any other (3310,8110,230) phone (smart quality,likeable design, best camera) If il will be upgraded new version,So.......

• Pr v

Figo, 08 Nov 2017I had this phone back in 2006, now in 2017 I would use it if the... moreIt is available 0n line. Try Rediff e Bay

I bought it recently Nokia N 73 Music Edition as Refurbished. Extremely Happy with it.
Loud Ringer. Nokia Should Re -introduce it along with other Best Models such as E-5,
E 52, E 63, & E-72. Instead they have preferred 3310.

hardi, 12 Feb 2018where we can buy this Nokia N73 online shopping

• hardi

where we can buy this Nokia N73

I remember having the Music Edition, it was the loudest speakers on a phone til date I've owned.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2017I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i ca... moreYou can download the Opera browser for it. It will work very efficiently ...

• Figo

I had this phone back in 2006, now in 2017 I would use it if there is an available one!

• kum

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2017I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i ca... moreuse uc browser/opera for fb

• Ilovecalssic

love this phone, bring me back to the old time

• N73_User

I'm still using this N73 in 2017. Really happy. I don't care about unsupport whatsapp. Still can use Facebook,Twitter,Palringo and Wechat.
And still using the rare part.
My favorite choice is N-Gage Games Application. :-)

Nice

• patel kiran d

Nice

subhan, 28 Sep 2016watsapp is support this phone nokia n73 I tink it is good user for all of us.it's so intersting.but i cann't go to facebook id by real wap browsar of nokia n73. Please tell me that how can i use this facebook.

• lpjohn

Sravan, 06 May 2017Sir i order for nokia N73 is that a good ph to purchase is it ia... moreyeap ur right u can buy1 .... i have it

• Shaik

BOBY, 27 Apr 2017i have an a question we can use whats up on this mobile are not?can i use imo and whatsup apps in this ??

Its Carl Zeiss optics helped me to take thousands of photomicrographs through my lab microscope inn the late 2000s. The MP4 camera was only 0.3 MP resolution with 12 fps... which was poor quality, but still a lot better than the 3gp cameras of those days. And the video sound was very clear! Games were excellent. But the only disadvantage was its low keypad. My thumb had to bend a long way down to use it.

• Sravan

Muhammad Ishaq, 03 Oct 2015Skype and facebook messenger and whatapps not support mobile Sir i order for nokia N73 is that a good ph to purchase is it iam right to buy this,

• BOBY

i have an a question
we can use whats up on this mobile are not?

• David

want to buy one for my self. It realy a nice feature phone up to date. Just saw a slightly used one in a store. Can't wait to own it. Nokia was reluctant to keep the tech moving. The failed to introduce a detail tech smartphone as Apple did.