Nokia N73

Nokia N73

• max

I guess if this one had WiFi, there'd be no reason to buy N93 right?? too bad though...

Nokia listened - I am so glad- bigger internal memory - autofocus ,good designs.I wanted the N80 but I think i will wait for the N73 now !

• Bronz

my dreams become true ok! finaly nokia use autofocus lense in phones,thankyou for your suport.

• Nokia

Yes the N73, N72 & N93 will have vibration.

• x-type

omg 3d surround sound is great finalyy

• Ravi Kumar

Looks Like Sony Ericsson Walkman edition ;)

• 9820162010

i am really waiting for this cell phone

• Jimmy from Hvidovre,

Would have loved Wlan and where the h..l is UPnP. I thougt they wanted to promote "the true integrated multimedia home" or something like that. Is it exclusively for the N80 or what???
With these 2 shortcomings I'm seriously considering going for the N80 after all.

Cheers Jimmy

• Sash

Arite, D-Tox, when is this thing coming out?
You know everything. I want this real bad; even ready to wait another 6 months!

• bassam

at least a good phone a good design after 7610 ,6680(1) this one i like,and have good features

just a pity it didn't have tv out like the N93

• labalbi

This is a killer ! Great display ! Great Specs ! Letīs see a review , though ! The big question is : Can we expect another Nokiaīs delay as we saw with N91 ? I was goingo to buy a Imate Jamin , but Iīve just decided to wait...now that Nokia launches one of the best Symbians phones ever ...From Brazil regards folks..

Rogers and fido & a new provider videotron will carrie this phone in abote six mounts when the new 3G network inplanted .
Ericsson are working for rogers wierless testing and building a 3G network in canada
rogers will have like the sony ericsson w810 or nokia 6682 but nokia samsung d820 but ...
nokia is coming in strong with the N series in canada this will be one of theire new 3.2mp phones nokia are in competition with S E k790 !

he scores with 850 mhz nokia as won the cup

• Johny

Looks so... so...flat?

• D-Tox

yes Vibrationi is on this phone and also on the N93

• david

wow!! I love this phone so much!!

ILL ugly compared to the N70 but more feature rich compared to the N70.......But still it doesnt look nice

• Stevo

This phone ROCKZ!!! But im gonna wait and get the N93 bcoz the N73 doesn't have WLAN..... Which is a priority for me..