Nokia N79

Nokia N79

• smeth

ok,my nokia n79 still hack,so if hack,mobile can download many software.so my phone is maxup now.haha.start up change theme,become win7 startup,font change.etc software..:)

• Raafay

Hi friends I hope u r doing well. I have a very urgent question regarding sending sms. I am unable to send any message, when I am sending text message it remain in outbox showing time for sending. suppose it is showing "resend at 10:55 PM," but when it reaches at that time then again it automatically extend the time say for e.g 11:58. And it remain for ever in outbox only extending the time for sending. I am very stressed what should do?

• Avijit

Where i download the apps, games for nokia n79?

Hmm... For all kind of camera phone that i experienced, my very much 3yrs phone,N79 is still the best and capable in capturing nice photos. Using GS2 now, feel like N79 is still the best camera on phone i ever use. =)

• HABIB AFRIDI

I want 1 N79 nokia mobile use,plz tell me with price

• Hariom

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011My phone switched off again and again automatically plz. tell wh... moreplz softwear update

• frankie

paw, 10 Jul 2011it is very very bad phonewhy u say bad phone?

My phone switched off again and again automatically plz. tell what i have to do.

• likesuman

Is there any update software version for this phone?

• aarnal

n79 is good than n70 but poor than n81 or n82

Awake ur senses . .that u may the better Judge ! c:

Awake ur senses . .that u may the better Judge !! c:

• Shoaib Azeemi

CUTEz_ALEXz, 14 Jul 2011I like this phone! c:N82 better than n79

• shaik

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2011i want this mobile to buy. i need a mobile urgent

incrideble phone with attractive features and price

CUTEz_ALEXz, 14 Jul 2011I like this phone! c:i want this mobile to buy.

I like this phone! c:

• trash2006

good enough

• paw

it is very very bad phone

it's nice