Nokia N79

Nokia N79

• MINAJ

thanks guys...pls help me with the price of N79

• n79 my passion

its so good.go buy and try.u love this.

• lou jean from philip

hello everyone.! can anyone help me, because I'm having difficulty on my N79 phone regarding its N-GAGE games, I got this phone from my cousin and it has no games but there's an icon N-GAGE. how can I avail those games. .pls. response

• lou jean from philip

[deleted post]nokia n79 is totally a phone that you can consider gives you security and high quality performance. .its design is simple yet attractive plus it's feature that after you buy it you could say your money is worth for it. go buy now!. It's actually what I am using ryt now...

• atiee

one of the bestest cell in world.

• me and my n79

its rocking,

• Ardiant

[deleted post]If you're a looking for good all-round performer (good multimedia - camera, music, video, internet) in simple nice design, go getting N79. But if you're looking for more serious handset for business with nice slim design & some good music quality (over headset), choose E52. 5700 XM maybe just good for long ago, it won't match E52 & N79 in every ways now, so forget it..

• Ardiant

[deleted post]If you're a looking for good all-round performer (good multimedia - camera, music, video, internet) in simple nice design, go getting N79. But if you're looking for more serious handset for business with nice slim design & some good music quality (over headset), choose E52. 5700 XM maybe just good for long ago so forget it..

• Foroogh

Hi,
I have 2 questions about this phone, and would be so thankful if some one helps.
1. does it have "turn to mute" option? (I mean making the phone mute during an incoming call)
2. does it show call durations? I mean for example the duration of a missed call. (though it seems very logical for a phone to show the time of a call, many phones don't...)

Thanks in advance

• gotam

hi every one,its my dream mobile.its so nice in other n series,go for it.its to cool looks and also nice in features.

• abc

its so nice.nokia well done

• S.Sudhakar

ramya, 07 Aug 2010can anyone please let me know is there forwarding and rewinding ... moreHi Ramya,
Press and hold the left button for 3 seconds for rewinding. Same way for the right button for forwarding.

For help, email me :
sudhakar35@yahoo.com

• ramya

can anyone please let me know is there forwarding and rewinding option available in n 79 video player

good phone

• atif nokia lover

nice.100/100

• atif

master piece,very nice in features,nice camera,best battery performance,nice sound,go for it.

• suraj

m using this mobile for a few months nd m having a problem wt its software . So better if u dnt buy. its not that much good,i prefer 5230 more than this

• amit

anju, 02 Aug 2010am usesr of n73 from last years.now i want change it with n79 o... morefeatures is good, but look is not good as like any big phone.

• Anshul Thapliyal

bst phon...bfr dis i was also vry much Confuze bout N79 nd E71..bt nw m happy.

• Preet

Ljupcon79, 03 Aug 2010Can anyone help me .My charger in the phone (needle is broken)an... moreWell you should change its charger pic..