Nokia N79

Nokia N79

Devet, 04 Jul 2010Hi brother its working right now! Thanx much I am able to watch ... morehai..to download youtube video go to http://keralawap.com then select youtube video from menu..

i m nt able to c videos on my phone plz guide me

• miles

n79 is so great.. camera sound cannot be turned off. cannot play high resolution wmv videos, only have 64 mb ram.. haha..

• Devet

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2010go to settings>applications>real player>streaming>ne... moreHi brother its working right now! Thanx much I am able to watch video on my phone, is there any easy way to download youtube video?

Devet, 02 Jul 2010Hi its very good handset, I hav still a problem that when I trie... morego to settings>applications>real player>streaming>network der select ur desired ap den u can watch videos on net....

• Subramaniam S {Subbu

S.Sudhakar, 26 Jun 2010Take it to Nokia care (and not third party shops outside). . T... moreHi Sudhakar,
Thank you for your reply.
I have been to a genuine Nokia care centre to upgrade the software however the issue still exists.
Is there anything at all that can be done.?

• Abu Sabayag

n79 is not a good phone..n82 & n95 cameras are much better.picture quality and image stability sucks.. it also always hang..rotating screen while viewing the gallery is irritating...dare to buy? better think twice

• Rahu

pls tell how to increase battery life. just 4 or 5 hours of internet usage.plsss

• Nick

Has Nokia stopped the production of this phone ? It doesn't seem to be available in stores.

• Devet

Hi its very good handset, I hav still a problem that when I tries to watch video than it says that "define first defolt access point" while I already browsing the internet.

• SAm

dinesh, 29 Jun 2010hi guys, I found this set superb.it cannot use the sis file.Is t... morecomeand get wave secure from ovi

• Siddhu

Guys please tell me the advantages and drawbacks of this mobile..
Coz i'm thinking to buy this mobile in two days..
So, please give the response..
Is this mobile good or not..

• anonymouse

Nokia N79 is S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 based *(same as Nokia C5-00)... Nokia C5-00 offers lifetime free navigation on GPS; N79 does not... can OVI maps be used instead?? (i beleive OVI maps does not need internet connection)

• navneet

i wanna install maps.can anyone pls tell the direct download link for maps3.01 for fp2 devices.

• salman_samrana

nokia n79 is a great mobile.it has fm transmitter which makes easier to play on hometheatre or other stereo speakers.just set the freqency as it is set on ur phone.n the naviwheel is just amazing.i just like this phone.the best n cheap mobile .as it as 5 megapixel it is just superb.

• nokia b0y bangladesh

i bought n79 last year. 1 think i experienced dat da bettery is awesome. All other funtion is great too.i love my n79

• dinesh

hi guys, I found this set superb.it cannot use the sis file.Is there any idea to hack this phone so we can use it.
Plz mail me :- dinesh_theedge@yahoo.com

• hmg

hey! i am using E71, and i need a phone with good camera, not E72, i want E79, can anyone tell me how friendly it is for using facebook and youtube? my main usage and requirement is a good camera, soft keypads and facebook. will this satisfy my needs?

• predator

i have bought n79 1 week back i want to know how to lock inbox messages???

• islam

hey!! i got a small problem,how can i fix the lagging in the video recording??........other than that,the phone is just wow!!! i love every single thing in it