Nokia N79

Nokia N79

• che

can anyone tell me if this mobile good on internet surfing?

• jhon

hi guys can u plzz tell me that is this phone having a slider like n97???

• N79..!

In N79 3G gprs how much dwnload speed get ?
Can any1 telme

• Manjil

Dino, 23 Jan 2010how is the camera clarity of N79?? is it better than than N82 o... moreYaa i think N79's camera is better then N82

• Camera reviewer

I have gathered some N79 samples from friends,
I would like u ppl to comment on photos.
All Photos were taken on auto mode.....

cathy, 23 Jan 2010Waqas .. Please reply, What changes have you experience when you... moreCathy things are quite similar as befor didnt experience any change after upgrading my firmware :/

• cathy

Waqas, 23 Jan 2010When i record video video keep on hangin consistently for 3 seco... moreWaqas .. Please reply, What changes have you experience when you upgrade your firmware to version 32.001? please reply.. thx!

• bong

can i have some info regarding why my sim dont work on my new n79? some say need to activate online.
need help on this matter.

When will there be Ovi Maps 3.03 be available for N79?
Please reply

Dino, 23 Jan 2010how is the camera clarity of N79?? is it better than than N82 o... morecemra of n 82 is better than n79.

• Dino

how is the camera clarity of N79??
is it better than than N82 or not??? plz anyone reply

• Waqas

When i record video video keep on hangin consistently for 3 seconds then resume its goes on for two secs then again hangs i'm using 4GB CARD but when i remove memory card and starts recording it record without any hang in video.i've 1.5GB FREE memory in card and 50MB in phone can anybody tell why with memory card inside recording keep on hangin and i've latest software update which is 32.001

• keiichi_lucas

330ML, 22 Jan 2010I updated the firmware and it no longer locks up when you unlock it. Care to share the firmware ur using. And how does the phone behave after the firmware update. Was planning to get mine in this 2 weeks time.Thanks.

• juaymah

How can i download games from my N79 phone without connecting it to internet when i play..any suggestions pls..on how to download..thanks a lot!!

• 330ML

SD, 22 Jan 2010My N79 often HANGS WHILE UNLOCKING THE KEYPAD. Any solution t... moreI updated the firmware and it no longer locks up when you unlock it.

• SD

My N79 often HANGS WHILE UNLOCKING THE KEYPAD.

Any solution to this? I have around 30 MB of free space in my Phone memory and 3 GB in card.

• DADA

will the latest firm ware changes its menu icon ?

• Crystal Arc

kodn, 22 Jan 2010even if i have some bad comments about this phone, it has all i ... moreYou can buy the complete panel . It costs around Rs 1500

• Dr.Payal Sadadia

Its Really a good smart phone, Real value for money. But u should purchase it after thoroughly checking of all the functions of it especially camera and bluetooth.Wifi connectivity and internet surfing on it is superb , better than GPRS. Camera is awesome. I like the stylish design too. Key pad is somewhat not user friendly fot typing the fast sms. That all about it.. but, I love my N 79- grey.

• kodn

even if i have some bad comments about this phone, it has all i want, and i am quite satisfied with it.

may i ask, can the xpress on covers be bought from shops separately? i want to have the red, green, and white ones, since i was not able to but the white one..

i'd appreciate the answer yet again!!