Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Rovin

Aadrian, 14 Nov 2019The N8 was its time far ahead, the picture quality is excellent ... moreThis mobile phone availablenow???

pratip77, 15 Nov 2019Any kind of protective case to protect my N8 from dropping.Personally I have a simple gel case for the N8 and a leather pouch. But if you want more protection I think this suits well:
Flip case

Aadrian, 14 Nov 2019What kind of case do you need? Any kind of protective case to protect my N8 from dropping.

YUKI93, 17 Oct 2019Hang on, 1/1.83"? That is actually bigger than the sensor size o... moreThe N8 was its time far ahead, the picture quality is excellent with the 12MP camera. When I make a photo with my N8, I am still amazed by the quality compared to for example my daily driver Note8. Having a dedicated camera button is a great help too.

pratip77, 12 Nov 2019Can anyone let me know where shall i get a perfect case for my n... moreWhat kind of case do you need?

Can anyone let me know where shall i get a perfect case for my n8 in India. I am trying hard but no use, tried in aliexpress too. please help me

Hang on, 1/1.83"? That is actually bigger than the sensor size of the 48MP camera Sony and Samsung are producing. And being a native sensor, no such thing as pixel binning is happening here. Having a sensor that big in 2010 is actually something else!

I just rediscovered my old n8, bought it in 2011, used it a lot, until 2015, and then, kept it forgotten in a drawer, today I stumbled upon it, charged it and it istill works!!! It takes really good pictures, even for today's standards!!

• 46xy

Carol, 07 Oct 2019Ovi servers are down a long time now. Try to use sistore. It is ... moreBro,
I can't read bangla font in my Nokia N8.
It came from China.
Is there any solution?

• Sdgj

Pepe, 10 Sep 2019*#7370# - RESET Code: 00000 or 12345 I don't remember*7370#

• Carol

Oeg, 01 Jul 2019I know its outdated but i recently had my new Nokia N8-00. Im no... moreOvi servers are down a long time now. Try to use sistore. It is a fanbase development store, it had some problems in may , so i do not know if it still works. Their has to be version 3.0 for symbian belle: tienda-sistore.com

nokia n8 very good in camera
camera size 1.1 86 in

• Pepe

siraj, 03 Aug 2019I am for r the password how I can reset n08 *#7370# - RESET

Code: 00000 or 12345 I don't remember

• siraj

I am for r the password how I can reset n08

• 46 xy

winanjar, 27 Jul 2019install custom fontThank you...
Please tell me the procedure in details..
I m confused how to make them possible ....

• winanjar

46 xy, 22 Jul 2019How can i get bangla font in N8. Incoming massage shows no ban... moreinstall custom font

• 46 xy

How can i get bangla font in N8.
Incoming massage shows no bangla font...
Any solution dude..?
To thank you.

• winanjar

2. if methode 1 not succes install custom rom or mod rom

• 46xy

MdN8, 11 Jul 2019Your N8 needs to be hacked, You'll have to see if you can still ... moreThanks bro...
I will try & give you feedback later.

46xy, 11 Jul 2019I have bought a refurbished N8 from AliExpress. Applist / sisto... moreYour N8 needs to be hacked, You'll have to see if you can still find the instructions and necessary files somewhere on the internet, or it should have a custom ROM like Delight, which comes as already hacked.

The other option that might or might not work is to try and change the date on your phone to some earlier year (like 2010) and see if you can install the app.