Nokia N8

n8, 27 Dec 2012security code is forgothow to creat nokia account

Olden days superhits :
Nokia N8 and 808 pureview

Now :
Samsung A9 pro 2016 and S20 FE 5G.

Still have this phone. It was ahead of its time.

• sandy

the best camera at that time, still is today for me

The problem Nokia did was chasing after the things exceptionally theirs. They had the best Camera, they kept going for it. SO, they missed things rare to them. They had no good touchscreen up until 2010 [iPhone had introduced us to capacitative touchscreen years back]. Symbian needed some polishing. And then the app store: They could have given up $3 billions to developers. like $20,000 for any app getting 30,000 reviews etc, $10, 000 for 15,000 and so on. They were rich back then.

The camera quality is solid. With 16 gigabytes of memory in its time it was already incredible

Anonymous, 12 May 2021Where can we buy pink housing? Everything sold are boring c... moreI do have a bronze one wich is already rare. Pink is rare too. All other colors are common.

nokia also have announced a new model named "n8 2021" this device camera pixel break record @248mp. But its not yet released

This phone is super, with all smart feature u need, d camera re awesome.

let nokia bring new models of dis kind of phones

Where can we buy pink housing? Everything sold are boring colors of black and silver.

• Ironman Rahul

Maxymaqsood, 01 Apr 2021I have this in perfect condition available for sale. Wha... moreCan you send in India I want this phone and also can you share pictures of this phone

I have this in perfect condition available for sale.
Whatsapp me at +923108240464

• Maxymaqsood

ladyC, 22 Mar 2021is this phone still available nowadays? i've been want... moreI have this in ammaculate condition and i can ship it to your country. whatsapp me at 03108240464 for details

• ladyC

is this phone still available nowadays? i've been wanting to have this phone like forever.. pls help me where to find this phone. thanks.

When I make a photo with my N8 the quality is still amazing. Compared to phones from nowadays this N8 still beats the majority of cameras on phones. This phone was its time far far far ahead, by years. Literally. I have N8, 808 Pureview, Lumia 1020 and Nokia 9 Pureview. I love my small collection of Nokia camera phones.

one of the best camera phones...
imo, the second best from nokia (808 > N8 > 909)
aside from the great lenses and not aggressive image processing, the xenon flash do wonders (led flash of any phone i have does not make a phone as clean as the xenon flash)...
display is good enough to enjoy the shots you take, but transferring it to other phones with better display make the photos look better...
remembered i prank my friends with fm transmitter (recording a "breaking news" apocalypse, ha ha)
it is not just for prank though, transmitting audio to fm radios with really loudspeakers is enjoyable...

It was around 600-650€ in my country when new, so you're totally right. I bought mine used (2 years old) in 2013 for around 120-130€ and that was a really good catch as everyone else was selling them for at least 160€ and in worse condition.

There is no way this phone was "about 140€" back in 2010, otherwise I'd have one for sure. This had to be over 500€ easily if not even more.

• Stunnar

Vnk96slrc, 16 Nov 2020Power & tech of the past i luv this device very much i ... moreI love this phone