Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Sensemyheart Kimochi, 09 Jan 2020Wrong. It has already been happened.Sorry, haven't seen one. Not sure where you seen it.

• Sensemyheart Kimochi

YUKI93, 08 Jan 2020Keep dreaming, that will NEVER happen.Wrong.
It has already been happened.

KH, 24 Dec 2019Try flashing a ROM compatible with Nokia N8. Android 4.3, 4.4 or... moreKeep dreaming, that will NEVER happen.

• KH

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019I love my phone NOKIA NSERIES (N8) Is there a way that i can ins... moreTry flashing a ROM compatible with Nokia N8. Android 4.3, 4.4 or 5.0 is recommended.

There is a risk that your device may brick. I am not responsible on that. Do it on your own risk.

I love my phone NOKIA NSERIES (N8) Is there a way that i can install Whats App?I have been using it to date .

Rovin, 29 Nov 2019This mobile phone availablenow??? There are a lot on eBay, many different colours. The N8 is simply great. No other phone of that time was able to beat it.

There is no point to go for any original Nokia firmware (ofw). They're all gonne long time ago... However, due to the power of N8 and specially the 808 Pureview, you can download and install a relatively new OS in the form of Custom FirmWares (cfw), such as delight, Magnus and others I gess... They will not bring Whatsapp back but they'll give a new breath to Symbian by providing the latests updates with a new App Store (SiStore or if you prefer APPlist)... allowing you to get the best and Most out of Nokia Symbian... I recomend the Hey Symbian group in Facebook if you're still in doubt...
Hope this help
Cheers!

• Carol

46xy, 09 Oct 2019Bro, I can't read bangla font in my Nokia N8. It came from Chi... moreSorry, i do not know... tgeir was, a long time ago, a site where you could download all official version of symbian. But now it is gone.

Rovin, 29 Nov 2019This mobile phone availablenow??? In Ebay there's a lot!

• Rovin

Aadrian, 14 Nov 2019The N8 was its time far ahead, the picture quality is excellent ... moreThis mobile phone availablenow???

pratip77, 15 Nov 2019Any kind of protective case to protect my N8 from dropping.Personally I have a simple gel case for the N8 and a leather pouch. But if you want more protection I think this suits well:
Flip case

Aadrian, 14 Nov 2019What kind of case do you need? Any kind of protective case to protect my N8 from dropping.

YUKI93, 17 Oct 2019Hang on, 1/1.83"? That is actually bigger than the sensor size o... moreThe N8 was its time far ahead, the picture quality is excellent with the 12MP camera. When I make a photo with my N8, I am still amazed by the quality compared to for example my daily driver Note8. Having a dedicated camera button is a great help too.

pratip77, 12 Nov 2019Can anyone let me know where shall i get a perfect case for my n... moreWhat kind of case do you need?

Can anyone let me know where shall i get a perfect case for my n8 in India. I am trying hard but no use, tried in aliexpress too. please help me

Hang on, 1/1.83"? That is actually bigger than the sensor size of the 48MP camera Sony and Samsung are producing. And being a native sensor, no such thing as pixel binning is happening here. Having a sensor that big in 2010 is actually something else!

I just rediscovered my old n8, bought it in 2011, used it a lot, until 2015, and then, kept it forgotten in a drawer, today I stumbled upon it, charged it and it istill works!!! It takes really good pictures, even for today's standards!!

• 46xy

Carol, 07 Oct 2019Ovi servers are down a long time now. Try to use sistore. It is ... moreBro,
I can't read bangla font in my Nokia N8.
It came from China.
Is there any solution?

• Sdgj

Pepe, 10 Sep 2019*#7370# - RESET Code: 00000 or 12345 I don't remember*7370#

• Carol

Oeg, 01 Jul 2019I know its outdated but i recently had my new Nokia N8-00. Im no... moreOvi servers are down a long time now. Try to use sistore. It is a fanbase development store, it had some problems in may , so i do not know if it still works. Their has to be version 3.0 for symbian belle: tienda-sistore.com