Nokia N8

Nokia N8

croupier, 29 Nov 2018I got one a week ago from eBay....for approx. EUR 10 including P... moreHow did you setup email client? Whenever I try, it won't connect to server so I can't setup mailbox.

I just upgraded my silver N8 to Delight CFW v6.6 and it's so nice. It's the most beautiful phone ever!

Shaz, 23 Jan 2019That can only happen if Damian Dinning joins back Nokia. He was... moreThat is the problem with the whole phone industry, it all looks the same. Years ago it was easy to seperate 5 phones from 5 different brands from one another, now if you do the same you won't guess which one is which until you look at the branding, usually on the back only. This Nokia N8 looks completely different than its competitor at that time, the Galaxy S. The same for the HTC and LG competitors. But now, all looks the same… pretty boring.

• Shaz

Rehmmh, 12 Oct 2018I have used N-8 for 3 years in 2011-13. The camera and quality o... moreThat can only happen if Damian Dinning joins back Nokia. He was the man behind most best camera phones in Nokia. Even I wish if Nokia makes phones like how they did before. Each and every phone they produced was so unique and different. And we also felt it when we got it onour hands. But nowadays almost all phones look the same and nothing unique and different except few megapixels, storage capacity and other specs here and there

AgheelElectro, 22 Dec 2018why symbian was DiscontinuedBecause google

• Teo Namibian

Is Nokia manufacturing available ? If yes what went wrong ? Please we need Nokia back in Namibia ! This don't preform as Nokia used to !

• Puneet Singh

croupier, 29 Nov 2018I got one a week ago from eBay....for approx. EUR 10 including P... moreFrom where did you buy ?

why symbian was Discontinued

No OS can beat Symbian in efficiency and battery management. Symbian is great !

• croupier

I got one a week ago from eBay....for approx. EUR 10 including P&P....it had the SIM socket damaged....broken pins...but otherwise like new!
Managed to fix the broken pins and now it works perfectly!..:)
Using Opera for browsing/Gmail and Exchange mail for office mail....perfect!
And a lot of apps on SIStore and AppList.....

NokiFan, 05 Nov 2018From where? For only 32€ with og charger ...

• nesh

Aadrian , 24 Nov 2018What’s a good browser to watch youtube on?dowload this SIStore lite you got milion apps for nokia n8

• Aadrian

What’s a good browser to watch youtube on?

• nasirtareq

Mobile hotspot can be used?

• NokiFan

bojan, 05 Nov 2018Great phone ...I recently got one ,it`s like a brand new :)From where?

• bojan

Great phone ...I recently got one ,it`s like a brand new :)

• milind

Nokia n8 is truly a marveLou's phone which stand above the rest

Aadrian, 26 Oct 2018I found an image of this 'old' style clock which I mean: http... moreI see. I remember trying all the apps I could get my hands on that even remotely interested me, but I haven't seen this one. I guess it only came with Symbian ^3 and went away with Anna. I might actually have all those apps burned on a CD somewhere, but, again, not this clock.

I found an image of this 'old' style clock which I mean:

If you scroll down, you see a black N8 with the analogue clock style.

MdN8, 14 Sep 2018I don't remember that error, might be that it requires downloadi... moreI think so, I mean it has been some time ago since that app was released so it probably isn't available anymore.