Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• RMD

Mine was dead. it was a disaster. have latest precious pics and videos resides on that phone and not been backed-up. sent to n-care for repair and requesting to call me and ill back-up the datas. no luck. n-care said they should reformat and reinstall the SW. Then after a while, they contacted me saying that they will send it to Nokia HeadOffice for HW repair. I hope my pone will be ok or be replace after a week. hay nakupo!

x6 better then n8

• Gitty

Plz any1 tell me, when u bought N8,after putting sim,how much time it takes to receive a msg abt voucher number for ovi music unlimited ?

• Gitty

rdca, 05 Jan 2011Yes N8 color Orange is the best color really attractive and uniq... moreMine was silver white but It was died so I submitted that to the N.care for the replacement ! There didnt had stock ! I requested for orange N8 and they sent me

• Oshiru

rdca, 05 Jan 2011Yes N8 color Orange is the best color really attractive and uniq... moreI also have an orange n8,it's been 3 month of using now no problem so far. Waiting for firmware update and more better apps and games.

Aaron, 05 Jan 2011I've just bought my Nokia N8 on Sunday. N8 was almost out-of-sto... moreCongratulations mate!! as they say, fortune favors the brave

• rdca

Gitty, 05 Jan 2011Had a call 4m N.care,I got orange N8 ! I am so happy ! :)Yes N8 color Orange is the best color really attractive and unique... Mine color orange... upadate firmware coming this january2011 confirmed Nokia Phillippines...

• Shantilal

amin, 05 Jan 2011nokha n8 is super best android phone.please vote it 10 points pe... moreit is not Anroid dude.......its a Symbian Device.......

• amin

nokha n8 is super best android phone.please vote it 10 points per selection.

• Gitty

Had a call 4m N.care,I got orange N8 ! I am so happy ! :)

• rdca

N8 user here in the phillippines updated firmware confirmed soon this january2011

Update Firmware
Youtube Browser
UI updated
Camera updated 4MB-7MB per photos
and many more...

in my x6 also it refused to register does it register only through wifi??

why are quick office n adobe reader not getting registered though i dont need these actually but still

update will be out very soon n a very stable update http://www.mynokiaworld.com/2010/12/nokia-n8-fir­mware-update/

• Andres

Aaron, 05 Jan 2011I've just bought my Nokia N8 on Sunday. N8 was almost out-of-sto... moreCongratulations, Aaron.
Welcome to the big family of N8 Owners.

v57, 04 Jan 2011N8 Firmware Leaks - Packs exciting stuff N8 users all over the ... morehey v57, could you tell us when is the new firmware coming out this month? after reading your post, i cannot wait to get those new features on my N8.

• ahmed

honestly .... i sold it from 10 days and really i took the most right decision i had ever before really i cant find anything else i want it contents everything i want everything in my phone nokia n8 game over everybody nokia is back to revenge

• it makes restart som

could i know why it restarts sometimes ? but it is avery fiew times but should it do restart or not ? and why

• Jonas

Sumit, 04 Jan 2011Hi all , can anybody tell me that NOKIA N8 battery is detachable... moreNo, its not detachable by normal means of a back clip cover.

Two screws have to be removed at the bottom to replace the battery..

• Aaron

I've just bought my Nokia N8 on Sunday. N8 was almost out-of-stock here in the Philippines. I was lucky to find 2 stores that sold a unit each, one orange, the other green. Lime Green N8 was not my choice of color when I was just planning to buy. But when I saw it in the actual, my jaw dropped in awe. It was so beautiful and elegant. I immediately bought it. I'm so happy I've made the right decision on buying a Lime Green N8. Not only it's such a sight to behold and hold, I presume my unit is also not included with those which are defective. I've been using and testing extremely my phone for 3 days now. No freezing, no restarting whatsoever. Very satisfied with my purchase of the Lime Green N8.