Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• tarun yadav

hi frnds i have been using the n8 since 2 month i am very happy with this it has smart camra and nokia prvided ovi market ,ovi maps ,ovi music unlimited and provid the push mail servises its apsolutally free i am using 2 personal and 1 corporate mail its complite a laptop i am happy about this.................

• amrs

after about 2 months waiting to buy a N8
and wait for the defect problem to solve
finally I've ordered my gray N8 today...
hope it will comes out problem free..
=D

• azm

N8 Lover S, 03 Jan 2011Dear people, I don't know why are you trying to bash and make it... morenice...

• n8_user_sincenovembe

Great phone. But buggy, restart it most of the time :( I hope it gets fix soon.

im an N8 user for a month now but my phone suddenly shut down and wouldnt open. i love N8, hope nokia care fix my phone well, or replace it.

• Ali Abdulla

vikas, 03 Jan 2011Excellent phone ,I am using it for 2 months.i have few quiries p... morefor the maps...

go to nokia betalabs

download latest ovi maps(beta)...

install it in ur N8, open ovi maps from ur mobile, choose "update", and choose ur maps :)

• Moreno

Hey in the hyperx mod,in the update 97% photo quality 30 fps and does have the CAF? (Continous Auto Focus)
or is only in the other mod 2.2 that have a lots of mods. THX

really a great mobile

• koolestprashant

yo, 03 Jan 2011hey guys does anyone know if you can use the n8 as a hot spot li... moreuse joiku spot to turn n8 into wifi hotspot

• yo

hey guys does anyone know if you can use the n8 as a hot spot like a wireless modem through wifi

• koolestprashant

angel, 03 Jan 2011i cant register to symbiansign..it doesnt accept gmail yahoo or ... moresign from cer.ooda.cn/en

• adkane

angel, 03 Jan 2011i cant register to symbiansign..it doesnt accept gmail yahoo or ... morewww.n8fanclub.com/2010/10/how-to-solve-certifica­te-errors-on.html

request it from here instead, way easier and u can get it within 24hours

very good phone
but i want droid 2 global

• vikas

Excellent phone ,I am using it for 2 months.i have few quiries please advise ASAP,please.
1. can I use PC suite as I am not comfortable with contacts, notes etc. on Ovi suite(even in latest ver. 3) as i am not able to select folder in outlook for backup.
2. how can I take city maps of Chennai and delhi in phone as durin roaming online GPS is very expensive.
please help,
Thanks.

• angel

i cant register to symbiansign..it doesnt accept gmail yahoo or hotmail. and therefore i cant sign sis. applicatons...anybody help me?

• rdca

Joe, 03 Jan 2011Is this safe?yes 100% safe

Joe, 03 Jan 2011Is this safe?yes 100% safe,,

• sukrsa

Any one can confirm that, if I reinstall firmware by using Nokia OVI suit, will I loose QT? Because I have read that after hard reset many owener loose qt.
Thanks

• sukrsa

I have tried to read “Anandabazar Patrika” a Bengali news paper. But it is unreadable. Because all legers are shown as peculiar character. There is option to settle down this type of problem for PC but how to solve it for my N8. Other bengali paper are readable.
Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?
Thanks

• Amazon

AZ, 03 Jan 2011Did you try to log in Facebook via Wi-Fi ? If so, there's a high... morethx.. i brought the phone to the shop seller and he even format the whole device!it wiped out everything on my phone..reinstall social apps, tried logging in again and still the same...should i bring it to my network provider to fix it?