Nokia N8

Nokia N8

AnonD-129768, 20 May 2013Graphic is not that much bad...!!! But yes When Ever I play I... morehave u ever played it on an android or ios? U ll see that the graphic is bad.

cmonzst, 20 May 2013after updating to symbian anna i cant find the radio app bt wen ... moreJust download different fw,u can get them at mcrab.net.
But i will recommend the xeon or deliht to u
have them at n8fanclub.com

n8friend, 17 May 2013yes i know and i was playing it,but will u agree with me that it... moreGraphic is not that much bad...!!!

But yes When Ever I play I am addicted to it...!!!

• msoubra

Anonymous, 19 May 2013Did you try doing a hard reset by pressing and hold the power an... moreWhy the screen goes black when dialing in the sunlight or when receiving a call in the sunlight, it is really not professional not to solve this issue

• vnaveen

I love this phone..awesome just incredible

• cmonzst

after updating to symbian anna i cant find the radio app bt wen i search i can see it,how do i get to it?

lol ..den wat are u doing here in this forum...?? We r using a 2yr old phn bcz we dnt get swayed by advertising n pretty female models they use to brainwash a customer ti buy there product.. We knw what we want ..nobody tells us what we want...we r clear n sure abt that.. My n8 serves all my needs efficiently..gud phn and xtraordinary camera..

AnonD-147307, 19 May 2013Did you try doing a hard reset by pressing and holding the power... moremy bro pls any idea again?my bttery is already BL-4D,so which 1 can i use again?

AnonD-135952, 17 May 2013hi friends i had a funural,my n8 is dead,doesn't vibrate when po... moreDid you try doing a hard reset by pressing and holding the power and menu button for at least 10 seconds? If your phone boots up successfully, this means your phone just got hanged so you need to revive it. But if this doesn't works, it's time for you to change to a new battery (BL-4D).

Trust me because i've experienced the same problem as yours.

AnonD-135952, 17 May 2013hi friends i had a funural,my n8 is dead,doesn't vibrate when po... moreDid you try doing a hard reset by pressing and hold the power and menu button for at least 10 seconds? You can try this until you see your phone boot up. If you do this and it works, your phone just got hanged. Try this method. It works. If it doesn't, you need to replace the battery.

super good phone i trully love it

i have had this phone for about 2 and half years now and i use it as my main driver. there is hardly a scratch on it despite me not having a case for it and it has fallen quite a few times. excellent reception and call quality. magnificent camera, and not data hungry like android. main weakness i would say is email capability so i keep a BB too but it really is a magnificent phone. on 'power save' mode, it really is excellent.. battery will last me about 15 hours of heavy usage (calls and internet)

Still unbeatable by any other phone rocking mobile from nokia

androids r just big screen gaming devices,to kill time ..wonder people spend huge money to kill themselves..aftr all time is all we have..as jim rohn said ''we can have more money but we cant have more time''.. Ouch i wasted 2mins,.gotta go ..lol

• skyrock

why i cant make video calls? although i have a sufficient load to make it?

• ilyas janjua DonI

i am new user.....i am not comfortable in using it tell me the way to use touch efficiently....can someone?

This is a fantastic phone.

Raps, 18 May 2013Good day good ppl My brother gave his nokia n8.I really love ... moreTake your phone to nearest nokia care center with THE BILL you recieved while purchasing the n8 and say your problem to the nokia care center and they will reset the password... the bill serves as a proof that u have not stolen the mobile....

playstore..its play-satire lol..nice reply

• mani

hi am using nokia n8 this is a gud phone but my problem is i dont know how can i use n8 for video call plz tell me....:(((