Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• mk

gmt +5.3 23oct 7:00 a.m............good morning every1.. Sims3 hd added on my site.....and thanks 4 ur 550+ visits in less than 2 days.... Cheers

if you want more affordable..

but very reasonable price..

go for Nokia C6..

all in 1 phone

very stylish and ellegant design

• David891

Future N8 Owner, 22 Oct 2010Nokia 5030, Samsung Guru E2120, LG GS155 are some mobiles with a... moreOk, but that are all old phone models. The latest model that I know with built in antenna is the Nokia X3.
But a built in antenna takes a lot of space, so I guess that's the reason why no modern smarthphone has it.

• Jeremy

Does the N8 support Nokia Messaging or not . I launch the mail application and put in my email address and password but there are no emails being pushed.
If you go to Nokia Messaging on your pc and sign up for Nokia Messaging you are asked to select which phone you are using but the N8 is not on the list.
I am convinced the N8 does not support Nokia Messaging.

• MAUREEN

so sad the call memory is limited to 30 days maximum

• Future N8 Owner

David891, 22 Oct 2010You said even a cheap ass phone can run FM Radio without haedset... moreNokia 5030, Samsung Guru E2120, LG GS155 are some mobiles with a Built in antenna for FM radio without headset. There are even a number of Mobiles other than these. But let's please keep the discussion in the forum to N8.

• karan

raj, 22 Oct 2010`i could not find any games in my N8...!!!go to ovi store there are many games availale for free like angry birds,nfs shift etc

• raj

`i could not find any games in my N8...!!!

N8 good.

• cleon03

the n8 beats alot, but it lacks a fiew jabs to be the best. A 1Ghz. Processer would be perfect, and a keyboard. The browser for the N900 was SUPERB!!! I hope u bring the symbian browser up to that level, or build the linux suport because it could compete or even overthrow the android os. I just think nokia should look into that

nickoy03@ovi.com

• David891

Future N8 Owner, 22 Oct 2010Thanx DK and Thanx, Well, Anonymous for helping me out with the ... moreYou said even a cheap ass phone can run FM Radio without haedset, but could you give some examples?
Cause to be honest I never heard of a phone able to do this. When I had my good old SE W810i, I hacked it so it didnt require headset anymore for FM. But it only worked a little when I pulled the pin of the headset plug, where normally the antenna goes, on my body to function as antenna.. But please give me some examples of phones with good FM radio without headset.

• raj

N8 is not preloaded with any games?

• Mesuto Oshiru

dk, 22 Oct 2010Good one! Now getting back to business guys, did anyone try o... moreYou mean mk gamesite? Here: n8gamesmk.peperonity.com . Please visit his site coz he's about to close it if haven't got any visitor. But i suggest for people with extra money to buy original games to support developer makin more games for our symbian^3.

• Future N8 Owner

bgentl, 22 Oct 2010There you go. Good luck to your quest for a better phone.Thanks bgentl,
Also do help the forum by reporting the person who posted his useless comment! and all those who have spammed here by posting all kinds of unwanted comments!

• bgentl

[deleted post]There you go. Good luck to your quest for a better phone.

• Future N8 Owner

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2010i believe you can try the phone and send it back if you will not... moreHey, That sounds pretty good, but yeah like you said it's a big deal. But thanks for the suggestion Anyways !

Future N8 Owner, 22 Oct 2010Thanx dk, I thought this forum was to help others with the ex... morei believe you can try the phone and send it back if you will not like it. Just pay for restocking I guess. I know it's a big deal for such a high end phone and for the price too but fo me it's all worth it.

• Gitty

dk, 22 Oct 2010The headphones are quite great, clearly above the xm nokia serie... moreHeadphones r same comes with Nokia X6

• Future N8 Owner

dk, 22 Oct 2010Cool down bud he's a newbie, he understood the matter, now let t... moreThanx dk,

I thought this forum was to help others with the experience you have with the phone and answer the queries put in by people who want to buy that phone.
I seriously do not understand why people take it so personally, They should be either totally immature or moronic or they just want to start an argument with useless comments to waste everybody's time.
Hey Listen Guys, As my name suggests, I am going to buy the N8 but just waiting for the new swype keyboard and firmware upgrade, in the meantime I Just want to know what is the experience other people are having with the N8.
So stop being Jerks and have a Life, than trying to showoff ur f ' word capabilities on this Forum. If you cannot maintain the decency, Just get out and remember no one asked you for your useless opinion!

• s

[deleted post]who told u its not available in haryana

its available in ambala for 24000 , dont know about karnal but it should be there ask a few more places