Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Does nokia internet radio works on n8?

Symtorrent work?

Any good weather forcast app for the pilot?

Can someone give me a list of top iphone games developers? I want to go to their forum site to ask for symbian 3 qt version.

Thanks

• Xtc

[deleted post]Shut up! Wash your face,brush ur teeth and go to bed.

• Wheez

[deleted post]Bullshit, this could easiest be the highest quality mobile phone to ever be made so far.

It's worth every cent and even more.

• hayato

c3rus, 08 Oct 2010I already pre-ordered N8 here at Philippines, cost is Php 23,699... moreGood for you. Wish though that some provincial retailers will not abuse it and charge high prices the moment it appears on retail stores. Or better yet, by the time i have the money, i can get it at the price of wave, somewhere in nov-dec. before christmas. That's cool. That way, I can't have any better choice than n8 given the circumstances.

Did you know, the n8 page is already currently the 14th most visited in gsmarena history!

• Adam

Wheez, 08 Oct 2010Personally I wouldn't have bought the N8 if it was running Andro... moreYeahh ur right man android is sucker not so practical for a mobile device n iphone is so overrated not worth of money to buy. I use symbian until now n not so interested with overhyped os like android, ios or bada i prefer with symbian cause the practical n multitasking on it n cause the technology in it so useable in my life. Cannot live without symbian in my life...

Nokia please put the hardware developement on hold, focus 100% on gaming with qt

• hayato

Nokia Philippines - n8 SRP 23,699php. That's about 393euros. :) am happy with the price.

• Xtc

I belive with firmware update and some help from good/bad guys out there, this phone could be even more better.like 5800 with firmware update now it have kinetic scrolling and also n97 homescreen with cfw. symbian rules!

• ano

how is the phone overall??

• ashim

hey guys what is the price of n8 in india...???is that phone's touch effect fast???

• Wheez

Xtc, 08 Oct 2010How if nokia with android would you buy one?Personally I wouldn't have bought the N8 if it was running Android, most likely. At least if Android was in the shape it's now. Naturally if the N8 ran it, it would need some major additions, like support for USB OTG and stuff.

But with the battery life and other things, no thanks for me.

• AMANITA

Xtc, 08 Oct 2010How if nokia with android would you buy one?No,I dont want nokia use android and they will never use it,i know it ! I will buy meego after symbian !

• Xtc

AMANITA, 08 Oct 2010Actually my 2nd choice is nokia x6,I liked wave but I dont buy o... moreHow if nokia with android would you buy one?

• X

Blackbury is not a phone its a calculator

• AMANITA

Wheez, 08 Oct 2010It would be my 2nd choise for the reason that it wouldn't have A... moreActually my 2nd choice is nokia x6,I liked wave but I dont buy other than nokia :p

• c3rus

I already pre-ordered N8 here at Philippines, cost is Php 23,699.00 Im very excited, will be pick up at nokia branch on Oct 23.

• Wheez

AMANITA, 08 Oct 2010Mine tøo,If it had android or any other os other than bada :DIt would be my 2nd choise for the reason that it wouldn't have Android :D

• AMANITA

Wheez, 08 Oct 2010For some it most likely is, but not for everyone. Wave would ... moreMine tøo,If it had android or any other os other than bada :D

• Wheez

Wave, 08 Oct 2010Wave should be better :*)For some it most likely is, but not for everyone.

Wave would probably be my 2nd option if I wouldn't get the N8