Nokia N8

Nokia N8

do yourself a favour and search android vs symbian

wake up !!!!!!! Nokia is ripping us off

mj, 17 Jul 2010Samsung wave specs is also good,but when will n8 be release here... moreI am also waiting for it too and I suppose they wont release it until iPhone 4 comes out here in the Philippines and what sucks is that N900 is there latest which was released almost a year and a half ago but still lets keep our fingers crossed mate and hope it would come ASAP

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2010Dude, your are hurting the intelligence of all tech fans let alo... moreAlright, sorry for not doing enough research on the n8.. but I don't go around searching on phones. I just read on the specifications on this phone here in gsmarena. So forgive me.

guys i think i gonna repost this,

this is the latest video i could find from youp@rn, "ughh" i mean youtube.

if sumbody has newer video link, please do share.. thanks... i wonder how much will the price here in PH by release date...

• YJ

[Samsung talk to iPhone] Retina display are X4 resolution screen of 3GS but make more defination about 5 percent with people eyes. Who need WVGA or Retina to increase 5% more image quality and decrease about 20% battery? And N8 no need it!

NokiaN8Hopeful, 17 Jul 20101. 680mhz is a bit slow for this phone i think. 2. 1200 mah cou... moreAll the phones u mentioned are not using Symbian^3 nor AMOLED screen and other energy saving tech.
Symbian^3 + GPU = lots faster than those devices.

This slow processors and lower battery issues mentioned by you are so over.
You can get another device and nobody will stop you.
But i will get N8 regardlessly.

• AMANITA

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2010Good device but my opinion is, it is kinda slow for a good devic... moreIt also has a powerful brodcom gpu ! So it is 680mhz cpu+gpu ! 680mhz is the downgraded and itz default clock rate is 750mhz !

• AMANITA

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2010I know this mobile computer can browse the Full web using its ne... moreVisit it -

hi.......... When it gonna come to stores in india. August r october

• Cindy

Ryder, 17 Jul 2010I love the spec of this phone and really want one but....... Is... moreDon't be concerned. Just because it is the same batery doesn't mean it will last the same. With newer and better energy-efficient technologies(AMOLED screen for eg.), battery life has been greatly boosted compared to the N97 mini. N8 has non-stop 50 hours of music play, while the N97 mini only has 32 hours. That is a big difference!

• Ryder

I love the spec of this phone and really want one but.......
Is any one else very concerned that the N8 uses exactly the same battery as the N97 mini? -which had soooo many complaints about the poor battery life (approx 6hrs in between charges when using normal home screen wigets etc)

Lets not forget the N8 does not have a removable battery so buying a spare battery as a solution is not an option (not that I would want to do that anyway)

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2010Good device but my opinion is, it is kinda slow for a good devic... moreDude, your are hurting the intelligence of all tech fans let alone a Nokia fan. Stop and read your comment back and see that your are saying the phone is slow because it has a 'slower' processor. A phone is slow when the OS is slow and buggy or if the CPU spec does not match the OS. Neither is true in the case of the N8. This argument has been debated so many times in this comment board that it's getting really old. Before commenting again, please watch the numerous videos of the N8 on the web particularly those showing the UI. Based on the user experience, tell me if it is slow.

• Ryder

• Jose

Hi all,

Pls chech this Video,N8 is connected with 1.5TB(Terabyte) external Hard Disk..

Its Great!!!!!!!!!!!
By,
F Jose,Chennai.

I know this mobile computer can browse the Full web using its new flash player 4 lite that uses flash player 10 technology.
But can i play 9 Ball Pool at king.com like i do on pc?????

n8 just need more games, decent one to make itself popular,

if you like nokia n8, why not go to shout at the major games developers forum site to force them make one for symbian 3

it is a bit strange that nokia has the largest global market share but " empty ovi store" dont get me wrong, i know we can find apps somewhere else, ovi store should serve as a under one roof store

bark at games developers, they are also like sheep which fall in love for iphone

• Raha

n8 ? will it be nokia surviver ?

Good device but my opinion is, it is kinda slow for a good device like this. I mean, 680mhz? Why not make it run 1ghz? Comparing to other good smartphones such as Samsung galaxy s, HTC desire, nexus one, I think this phone can only win in the camera. Other than that, 3.5 inch screen, 680mhz processor speed, symbian operating system, and etc. won't make me wanna get this device.

Well of course this is just an opinion I'm sharing. I hope I'm not offending any Nokia fans.