Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• AMANITA

Niraj, 30 Jun 2010Is there any application available for symbian for 'screen captu... moreYeah 'screen snap' can b downloaded 4m ovi

Do you all know this phone has a capability to broadcast your phone music file via setting same frequency at both radio and at this marvelous N8. It means your car radio can tune to play songs from N8. What a good feature !!!

• Niraj

AMANITA, 30 Jun 2010Check www.onsmartphone.com, more than 1000 themes r already crea... moreIs there any application available for symbian for 'screen capture' (save current desktop) functionality.? Anyone??

• AMANITA

Niraj, 30 Jun 2010Cant say but I dont think it is going to happen with N8. :DCheck www.onsmartphone.com, more than 1000 themes r already created for Symbian 3 (N8)

• Niraj

ram, 30 Jun 2010you mean that every video is prototype. please check out these ... moreCant say but I dont think it is going to happen with N8. :D

• rafe

totaly better that iphone....more and more.....

• ram

you mean that every video is prototype.
please check out these video and post your view.

I think Nokia is doing some trick which they did with 5800. Before the release, they fixed the price of 5800 around Rs.15000. But after seeing the enormous reviews and posts they introduced the phone with the price tag of Rs.21000. So I wonder what will be the price of this(N8). (May be Rs.36000). Please post your views.

• front cam

i wished it's front cam 2b 1.3 as in htc evo for better video chat as skype on fring messengers or others.

• Niraj

What people are not understanding that in symbian transition effects are part of theme not OS..
Btw here is a video, demonstrating Iphone theme on Nokia 5230
you can also download that theme on your symbian^1 by the link given in the description of video (I think it will also support symbian^3)
And here is a second video showing nice transition effects on 5230:
I really hope developers will make even great theme of symbian^3..!

• Ze

Really cant wait for this phone to come out!!My only concern is S^3.Don't get me wrong,i love symbian A LOT.Its just that i have been using symbian all my life,N73,N82,N97,and im kinda bored with the interface/UI and all.I can only wish S^3 will give me more eye candy and interesting UI~

• juan dela cruz

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2010you supposed to compare 5110 with blackberriesno need..... blackberry sucks.....

• Anis

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2010nokia april2010 gone were is N8,nokia drawback make people waits... moreIt says Q3, and tomorrow 1/7 Q3 started, looooooool

• Niraj

AMANITA, 30 Jun 2010Hey plz confirm it ! Itz really important 4 me !Hope this will help you :)

juan dela cruz, 30 Jun 2010i think my nokia 5110 is better tha this N8!you supposed to compare 5110 with blackberries

• juan dela cruz

3210 is also better........

nokia april2010 gone were is N8,nokia drawback make people waits for a long time

• juan dela cruz

i think my nokia 5110 is better tha this N8!

• AMANITA

Niraj, 30 Jun 2010I think yes..Hey plz confirm it ! Itz really important 4 me !