Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010I'm so gonna buy this phone but the only thing i'd like to chang... moreif nokia make resistive screen phone for their flagship again, they will lose much money and market shsare, if you want resistive screen, go for nokia pold touch phone

• Pppppc

Hehehe you can check out the deleted posts in the samsung wave's Recycle Bin. Wow! the n8's forum's now fresh & clean. Nokia phones can last for years. That's they are durable. Imagin this anodised aluminium casing. Compare that with some cheap plastic Wave's casing. What makes the wave expensive is the 1GHz cortex a8 CPU, which is just alittle faster than the arm 11 used on the N8. Have a metallic feel with the N8; have a plastic feel with the Wave.

• r 3 b 3 l

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010I'm so gonna buy this phone but the only thing i'd like to chang... moreFinally, somebody that shares my view. Hi 5!

I'm so gonna buy this phone but the only thing i'd like to change is the screen. I prefer Resistive to Capacitive. Irrespective of the trend and hype doing all the rounds, i still prefer resistive to capacitive.

A pretty design in my sight....
But one thing, this is a symbian phone...

• taxx

such a cool phone, is it a bar fone ? i have fallen in love with it, anyone around Jhb SA selling it ?

N8 is really awesome

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010Lol see this http://symbianworld.org/5010-the-big-roll-in-paradi... morei have this stupid game on my 3GS
is old and bored...

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010what? maybe tetris? its only possible to run on U8 :PLol see this http://symbianworld.org/5010-the-big-roll-in-par­adise-for-free-in-limited-time/
its only a example. Bounce evalution, angry birds and lot of game Nokia is offering for free lol

I think first time Samsung users gets a game for free. Btw Nfs shift is old game. And I have played and bored with this game.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010Lol Nokia also gives games for free.what?
maybe tetris?
its only possible to run on U8 :P

[deleted post]Lol Nokia also gives games for free.

in conclusion we can see that

samsung user= obsence,mean,despicable,crooked,bored,disgusting­ ,nasty.

nokia user= educated,respectable,gentleman,honest.

[deleted post]No besides some haters every body loves N8. Good luck with your all plastic Galaxy S.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010and you are philosophe! What to you think you're clever with th... moreSorry but Samsung makes crap phones and forgot users. Be happy with your ugly phone

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010Now.. this statement is even more doubtful. If you bought Wav... moreand you are philosophe!
What to you think you're clever with these ideas?
I tell you something, I KNOW, you LOVE Samsung, just like me, welcome bro to BIG Samsung PHONE familly :)

in conclusion we can see that

samsung user= obsence,mean,despicable,crooked,bored,disgusting­,nasty.

nokia user= educated,respectable,gentleman,honest.

so when you wanna buy a handphone in future, you should think twice,whether you wanna be a hateful samsung user or a loveable nokia user.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010no you don't I am bought Wave and i like Samsung very much! I ... moreNow.. this statement is even more doubtful.

If you bought Wave and are satisfied with it, you should not even care if Symbian is good or not.

If you are true Samsung's "fan", you shall not bash your own brand regardless how good/bad is the phone.

So again, it concluded that you most prob are pure hater for both Samsung and Nokia. :)

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2010no you don't I am bought Wave and i like Samsung very much! I ... moreEven you dont like N8 then whats point you barking on N8 forum. I dont saw you barking on Omnia hd forum. It clearly means you are jealous and dont like Nokia.

Imagine the highly priced nokia meego phone, you can find all the features you need in one phone, and its features are of high quality.

What else meego is real mobile computer os, its ui ,preview will be revealed this wednesday,

i am confident that they can get the ui works right, because they have made a beautiful tablet ui, and they have used the webos, andrpoid, ios , symbian, maemo, windpows7.