Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• steven

nokia is always late when everybody has been released they 12 mp phone, nokia just planning to make a 12 mp phone

and nokia is always using symbian, i hate symbian because it's very2 slow, i think nokia must use another os like winmo or android
that's better than symbian
thanks

bad?good?

• Obi, London, UK

I hope the battery will be good too. The N900 as a poor battery. That is a shame as the N900 is a tremendous phone. This will be an excellent addition to the Nokia family. It will be expensive though. So start saving up now and then by October, November, you can purchase it. Do you think the new Symbian on this phone will be better than if they had put on Android? Will Nokia go down the Android route like HTC, Sony Ericcsson and Samsung?

• David, London, UK

I hope the Li - Po 1500 mAh battery can handle the 1GHZ processor. The N900 battery is poor and that phone has to be charged twice daily I hear. If this battery is good, then I will get this phone. I currently have the Nokia E72 and the battery is tremendous. I can go up to four days until I recharge. I cannot have a phone with a poor battery. I am not into carrying a spare battery or leaving my phone in the charger 24/7. Most smart phones have poor batteries. I will get my new phone in October or November. God willing, this phone will be out by then. I was set on getting the Samsung Galaxy or the Samsung Beam but this beauty has seduced me instantly. I do want to stay with Nokia although I would have preferred them to put Android on this phone. There is no way the new iphone will match this.

• Niraj

If its specifications come out true then this will be the best handset ever.

• ee

boo...nokia boo......lousy phone n design......

i hope the Nokia N98 rating will be Design 9.9 Features 9.9 Performance 9.9

thats great. 12 MP camera, bluetooth 3, 1 ghz CPU ,HDMI port... woww!

guys please vote also for n900 and e72 a 10 10 10. please also support other phones. it is enough for the rumored n8 to have this very high ratings. rate the ff 10 10 10:

-e72
-n900
-e55
-e52
-c5

vote them 10 10 10. always. please

Bryanfury, 26 Mar 2010Hope nokia learns frm it mistake..they should include grahic acc... morethe n97 doesn`t have Cortex A8 600 MHz but have ARM11 434 MHz,think before say something.

Nokia N8 New Welcome comming soon From U.A.E. City Dubai

When N8 Nokia Comming Soon Welcome From
United-Arab-Emirates City 7sever Emirates arabian very well bussiness Shopping Dubai Welcome N8 Nokia arrivell dream magic

I Lovest Nokia Perpect excellent very well N8 nokia

• Roben

Amazing design. we hadnt expect to nokia to design like this. but the nokia mobiles screen quality are not good. i hope it will be better in this product

• David, London, UK

I hope the Li - Po 1500 mAh battery can handle the 1GHZ processor. The N900 battery is poor and that phone has to be charged twice daily I hear. If this battery is good, then I will get this phone. I currently have the Nokia E72 and the battery is tremendous. I can go up to four days until I recharge. I cannot have a phone with a poor battery. I am not into carrying a spare battery or leaving my phone in the charger 24/7. I will get my new phone in October or November.

• MIKE

At last ....
I think i like it !!! :-)))

• hackm0d

Bryanfury, 26 Mar 2010Hope nokia learns frm it mistake..they should include grahic acc... moreThe N97 does not have an ARM Cortex A8. The iPhone 3GS and i8910 are some that do.

• BC

Nokia makes good mobile phones but if this phone (as rumore suggested) come out in 4Q2010 which is 6 to 9 months from now (that is if it makes it on time), it will be kinda late. Samsung already has a very good camera phone out (W880) with 12m picture and 720p video and SE has Satio. By the end of 2010 I am pretty sure Samsung and Sony Ericsson will have something far more advance than the N8.
If N8 come out by the end of April or May I will wait for it but I can't wait until 4Q2010.

• ARM

wael hamada, 26 Mar 2010OMG! what is this HDMI !!!!!!!HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)

Google it. LOL!