Nokia N8

Its a superb phone

• jasir

its not working fring on my N8,how can work fring in my N8

• george_k

I., 25 Jun 2012I'm searching for a Smartphone that has good battery life(1.5~2 ... moreThe set (microphone-earpiece-loudspeaker-antenna/signal+­sound quality) is excelent!!! built quality also. I use it for 8 months, its ok!!! But go for N8 made in Finland - i dont know for other N8devices their performance.

• rock

this phone is for girls..

• ifty

how may i hide my video & image?please help me.

umeriqbal, 26 Jun 2012plz any one tell me about skype video call on n8 is available???... moreyes

• zi

to all dear N8 user.. the battery attach w/ the casing, is there any problem so far?

• simran

i want this online

gr888888 phone i ever had!!!! superb camera n fantastic functions

• anne

great camera but cannot apply the themes that was sent by Bluetooth. . . need to down load.. . so sad. . .

• Worzel

Hrman, 25 Jun 2012how to use skpye on my n8 plz tell me and where from i get it t... more@Hrman

Skype is no longer available for the N8 on Belle. It's been pulled from Nokia store and the Skype web site. You can Google for the SIS file installer and get it from some FTP site if you want though.

• Worzel

Efree20241, 25 Jun 2012Dear Mr. N8 producer, I will like for u to pls find another way... more@Efree20241

The three fingered method was intended to revive a dead phone only and was only to be used by Nokia engineers in the repair shops. Somehow the information got leaked on how to perform the three fingered reset, but t shouldn't be used by the end user.

The proper factory reset to use is the *#7370# code, which will delete all user data and apps but doesn't remove maps or the store client on the phone. It puts the phone into an out of the box condition as if it were brand new.

• umeriqbal

plz any one tell me about skype video call on n8 is available????????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Great phone !!
Great Cam !!
Proud to be a owner of N8 !!

No words to tell abt N8...

N8 - One and Only !!!

Now or never !!!!

• desmond

this nokia n8 is really amazing,is more than a phone .

• sid

if u r wanting to go for nokia n8 plz go for this phone its a really cool phone with a great video quality

ma n8 gets automaticalyy restart plz help me m in big trouble:(

• Efree20241

Dear Mr. N8 producer,
I will like for u to pls find another way of hard resetting/formatting the N8 phone without it giving problems like those which are caused by deleting and reinstalling the ovi store n map or those of further complications.
Everyone who had in the past hard reset his/her N8 phone had had serious problems with getting back on track.

• umeri

this nokia n8 is realy good owesom love it.........!

• AnonD-51915

I., 25 Jun 2012I'm searching for a Smartphone that has good battery life(1.5~2 ... morego for N8 my friend i m using N8 for 6-7 months battery life of N8 actually 2 days and audio quality is really good you will not be regret