Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• esqtemple

I love this phone. I'm a nokia freak. I've used many nokia phones but this is just awesome. It has all I need in a phone. It's games're superb. Sound production, excellent. Graphics, sweet.

• Rollindadice

purnomo setiawan, 17 May 2012Just lost my N8 today, very very very sad...i adore this phone, ... moreI feel your pain

• josh

AnonD-55481, 20 May 2012hello people,i use nokia n8,for a long time,it was a good phone,... moreHey, skype is not working on symbian belle.i have nokia 701 which is symbian belle and skype not work. But for voice calls it works.video call not available.

• Rollindadice

AnonD-55481, 20 May 2012hello people,i use nokia n8,for a long time,it was a good phone,... moreHave you tried uninstall and reinstall of Skype?

hello people,i use nokia n8,for a long time,it was a good phone,until i had upgaded on nokia belle,now i have problems,one of biggest is-my skype is not working,and i really need it works,can anyone help me,what to do,i reinstalles belle on pc,but same problem,thank you..

• all89

• UK

Good phone

• soni

[deleted post]Suraj mind ur langvge

• kl

just a word to define it, "awesome"

• Aryan

Which phone i will choose........ Nokia c7 or n8

• shaman

nokia N8 has no dolby sound effect
but nokia N9 has dolby sound why

• Santhosh

I am using Nokia N8, it's simply super phone, i love my phone super model .

• Cod3rror

Leopard, 17 May 2012Kindly tell me is N8 support Skype video call. if yes how? Does NOT support Skype video.

• hadi

Leopard, 17 May 2012Kindly tell me is N8 support Skype video call. if yes how? no bro its not supported only android and iphone supported video

• Baba Clarence

Am looking forward to having a Nokia N8 coz it seems classic n can do lots of businesses on the move

• Spidey

Leopard, 17 May 2012Kindly tell me is N8 support Skype video call. if yes how? Nope. Its not supported. Only chat and voice calls.

• Spidey

BUDI, 17 May 2012yes you're absolutely right, but you know what is my problem on ... moreVideo calling feature is not supported by Skype in Nokia N8. You should contact Skype support and ask them when it will become available for N8.

vincent, 14 May 2012of late my phone has been hanging, how do i remedy this?ther is a software called' app stop' in ovi store , download it and see what all apps does your phone have(background running apps) uninstall the unes runnin app.
you can keep app stop on your home screen , good short cut have

if this doesnt help the backup>delete and restore your mobile>format internal memory>reinstall belle with the help of pc

Naamel, 17 May 2012i need help please, i use n8, and suddenly my camera does nt wor... morerertore to factory settings(i.e menu>setting>phone>phone management>factory setting>restore ,default password 12345)

if that doesnt work do delete and restore the factory setting

• abhi

Naamel, 17 May 2012i need help please, i use n8, and suddenly my camera does nt wor... moreDude ur phone is having a software prob...