Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• raz

AnonD-24000, 07 Dec 2011InshaAllah buying a used N8 soon just a question what should ... moremake sure it isn't suffering from ''the purple tint issue''...
U can check about this problem on n8 by simply searching from google and u will get the rest. Otherwise this is a real king ... Satisfying

nikitha, 07 Dec 2011dear frnd, r u sure that n8 is better than samsung s2... moreit can't stand before samsung galaxy s2,htc sensation,i-phone,motorola xt910.but it has xenon flash which these smartphone have not.

• Neil

AnonD-3538, 07 Dec 2011 Neil. There isn't an official Belle version available yet... morethanks for your reply so how do i download belle on my N8 and is it secure please advise thanks

InshaAllah buying a used N8 soon

just a question what should i check
mean before buying in N8 for any problems?

• vira_india

AnonD-15911, 07 Dec 2011Download Delight Belle v 3.6 from here http://forum.dailymob... morethankx a lot again..

Neil, 07 Dec 2011Hi Ray i have tried to update the belle software from the softwa... more
Neil.

There isn't an official Belle version available yet that's why nothing is showing up in Nokia suite or SW updater.

All the best.

Ray

AnonD-15911, 07 Dec 2011The flashing is very easy and straight forward Just follow th... more I've downloaded all necessary files using the links you've provided and will give it a go sometime.

Many thanks

• Riz

kuldeep singh, 06 Dec 2011first reset the phone with *#7370# then do the hard reset everyt... moreThanks A Lot Dear This Formula works on my nokia n8 and its quite fine now. and i also got the ovi suite by a simple update through the sw.update in mobile. and its working fine now. beside the ovi maps are missed but no problem we don't have Pakistani Maps..so its useless..beside it is available through an update.anyways Thanks again dear..

• Neil

AnonD-3538, 07 Dec 2011 @ A2A. This can happen when taking night shots in a dusty... moreHi Ray i have tried to update the belle software from the software update option on my N8 but it says phone is up to date and there is no option to update via ovi store please help

Does this version of Belle Delight work with US variants of N8? Anyone tried. Having problems

• njitap

i was at my local nokia care today and they told me that belle might be avail this week friday...lets hope so

AnonD-3538, 07 Dec 2011 @ jbpianist28 As I said, I haven't tried Belle yet so I c... moreThe flashing is very easy and straight forward

Just follow the Instructions
Everything will be sweet
Gaz

A2A, 06 Dec 2011hi all! when i make an image with my n8 some times one or more w... more
@ A2A.

This can happen when taking night shots in a dusty environment.
The Xenon flash is too close to the lens so you are getting direct reflection back into the lens. Also, the flash is only powerful enough to illuminate the foreground which adds to the problem.

Ray

AnonD-32581, 07 Dec 2011Ive tried both android and belle and belle is way better than an... more
@ jbpianist28

As I said, I haven't tried Belle yet so I can't pass judgment but it depends on what you mean by Belle being better. I suppose certain aspects of Symbian Belle are better than Android such as automatic network/Wi-Fi connectivity and customisable profiles. Not to mention that Android is highly prone to malware attacks, whereas Symbian is not.

I must also admit that the N8's physical design is far superior to my Samsung Galaxy S in terms of build quality.

I am seriously debating whether to flash my N8 with v3.6 Belle, but I think I'll wait until my Galaxy S is repaired just in case I brick the N8 and am left without a phone.

Cheers.

• Ray Hipkiss

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2011the nokia n8 is not good i buy but the quality is not good high ... more
You need to remove the protective plastic strip from the camera lens.

• Shweta

hi, can anyone help me...
i want to save my call logs in p.c
is there any software by which i can make a data sheet of all incoming call, missed calls on day to day basis..

• vira_india

AnonD-15911, 07 Dec 2011Download N8 - PR3 - Delight Belle by nicesoni_ash - v3.6 release... morelast night i installed belle 3.5 working well.
Thanks a lot its amezing i like its UI...
Ok plz upload the direct link for belle 3.6 and flashing tutorial if any changes .
Thakx a lot frind..

Vira_India, 06 Dec 2011As i dont have belle3.4 files in computer and currently i am usi... moreDownload N8 - PR3 - Delight Belle by nicesoni_ash - v3.6 released on 06.12.2011

v3.5 had some glitches with it

v3.6 has them all sorted
Gaz

bilal, 06 Dec 2011Hi friends, will some one help me plz, who had n8, i want to buy... moregood