Nokia N8

Nokia N8

u can get it from n8fanclub.com.. U can follow the tutorial that is provided along with the hacked Belle firmware.. Cheers
Keep N8-ing..

• saif alam

hi i am using nokia n8 and i experienced dat this phone is awsome and its functions and features are too good thanx to nokia for inventing this type of phones

Like it,

• sun

AnonD-478, 02 Oct 2011First of all thanks for ur appreciation.. I like ur signature co... morehi,
how can i install Belle on N8 im using anna now..

• george_k

I would like to ask about upgrading from Symbian 3. To my knowledge the only official upgrade available so far is Symbian Anna. I want someone to tell me if i proceede in this upgrade:
1) if the battery life is influenced for the worse.
2) if the phone "hangs-crashes" or if it becomes slower in any operation.
I also would like someone to explain me what is happening with the Purple tint problem. It has been resolved or remains a headache?
I would appreciate any advice from any N8ing fan
george_k (athens)

[deleted post]If u download fring,u can but after restarting phn it ll open itself n ur phn ll hang

• sun

[deleted post]KUSH Singhji there is nothing that we cant do with N8 every thing is possible you download chat from OVI or fring many apps are available.

• n8 is lovely

Sampras, 02 Oct 2011Can any1 in da haus help me wit where i can download d hacked Be... moretry here ..

For the many who wondering whether to choose android of the N8, here's another security issue with it

True definition of smartphone to date = Nokia N8

• Kush singh

i love all the function of this phone. but i have 1 doubt, is there anyone who can clear it.
i want to know can we do video chat through yahoo messenger and skype through GPRS.
PLS TELL HONESTLY.
I shall b grateful to u.

say something frnds

• Kush singh

PLS TELL HONESTLY.
I shall b grateful to u.
plz tell guys

to sampras...
Here you can download a belle very well tuned symbian. the note is in spanish but download is multi lang.. http://www.aplicacionesnokias.com/actualizacion-­belle-111-020-0203-para-nokia-n8/

my n8 does not want to switch from offline mode. every time i select general or any other profile it crashes........any suggestions....it works flawlessly in offline mode. please help!!!

Check out this great Nokia N8 gallery

True definition of smartphone to date = Nokia N8

For all who fandroids and others who come to our N8 group here and for all the N8ers globally, check this link out and see the power of the N8 vs Motorola Atrix Dual Core Tegra Phone

• Sampras

Can any1 in da haus help me wit where i can download d hacked Belle OS?
Keep N8- ing ..:-)

Sobbersm, 02 Oct 2011You're definitely right about the facelift! Performance would be... moreAlright. Thats exactly what im going to do, download Opera 10.1
Thanks for the suggestion mate, appreciate it

• Oom Steve

I took 63 photos with N8 and all photos were saved under photos/albums/captured. The problem is that none of those photos are appearing on the screen. I got the phone connected to the laptop and still with nor success. What should I do, please help.

• lalantha

I have an option either to buy N8 or hTC desire. Friends which one is the best?

[deleted post]Skype doesn`t support video calls.