Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• raz

AnonD-20265, 02 Sep 2011if my mobile is updated with symbian anna ... does i face any pr... morewel mine was updated too,anna is quite a nice software too run on ...but it is kinda slow now due to its CPU not being fast enough:(

• EEZO

snow_speeder, 02 Sep 2011you are ryt, iv had a bad experience with my n8 too.. tho i love... moremy n8 is slow when it comes to social networks, takes forever to navigate..argg!i get so angry ..stupid phone

• EEZO

• adamskii.i

Hi..i,m about to upgrade to a new fone and i,m looking at the nokia n8..Can any1 give me hes or her opinion on their experiences in using this fone...I reay like the fone,,but is it realy any good...ive heard a few bad experiences with friends regarding this fone...hope to hear from you guys....cheers

• Ilu

rod, 02 Sep 2011i have an N8, i do have an internet connection, but i couldn't o... moreSee don't use Nokia hansets use either galaxy or xperia.

• kota

actually my n8 goin so good, however i dunno my ovi still not workin well !
but da n8 is my awesome smartphone , and i like it so much

• SARAS

how restore the delete photo in nokia n8 , please help my friend

• new n8 user

AnonD-3538, 02 Sep 2011To calibrate the battery you need to let the battery drain compl... morehey Ray,
thank you for your reply, this info will help keep my battery in tip top shape for years to come.
keep it real!
cheers.

• snow_speeder

ujwal, 02 Sep 2011@snom I know that not all n8 have a purple tint but most of t... moreyou are ryt, iv had a bad experience with my n8 too.. tho i love the phone sold it off with a loss a few months back i got tired of it sent it to the service center jst the next day, sent it bk a few times and got it in a bit bad condition they simply cunt fix it, my new phone looked like a used one, well it was my mistake i bought it with the purple tint without checking it well. it was a bad experience but m happy with one i got checked it well before getting it.. hope they fix yours well

Jude, 02 Sep 2011 Try going into SW Update. Your phone will refresh the list of ... morehey,it says all applications are up-to-date,does it mean dat in S.A is not available?

@ Ray, I agree with you 100%.
Nokia has betrayed all of us, especially in the USA.

• AnonD-20265

if my mobile is updated with symbian anna ... does i face any problems... i heard that a lot of problems are beign faced after updating the anna os... plzzzzz guys reply me.....

• rod

i have an N8, i do have an internet connection, but i couldn't open the OVI, that is why i can't install the yahoo messenger, e buddy, skype etc. hope u can answer my question thanks again.

Jude, 01 Sep 2011I upgraded my Nokia N8 from Symbian^3 to Symbian Anna last Aug 2... more@jude
Just get hold of a good theme from ovi. Will solve all your problems

• Rod

Does N8 has features like the pc for chatting, voice with web cam like the features of yahoo messenger & skype was using? thanks a lot, hoping for your prompt reply regarding my quert.

• Ray Hipkiss

von, 02 Sep 2011and you've forgot to mention that its only a mobile phone not a ... more@von.

I forgot to mention that Nokia advertised the N8 as a mobile computer, not a mobile phone when it was launched.

Thanks

• Ray Hipkiss

And of course the N8 is lightning fast and best in class is it?
It has never come top in any mobile phone review. Not once. All because Nokia had no clue of how to produce a genuine contender in the smart phone business, and they still don't.
They are trying to catch up with the pathetic 701 which is basically a C7 with a 1 GHz CPU.
They can't even get the update procedure right either. There are still countries waiting for Anna even though Nokia promised that all N8's would receive the update by the end of August, and that promise was made way back in April.
I'm sorry, but your loyalty to a company that has no loyalty to it's customers is truly sad and shocking. Every device they release from now on is an insult. They seem to be wanting to flood the market with as many cheap and nasty phones as possible just to be able to say "we are the largest phone manufacturer on the planet".

Enjoy.

• von

Ray Hipkiss, 02 Sep 2011@Dan T You forgot to mention the N8 has a 680 MHz ARM11 Cort... moreand you've forgot to mention that its only a mobile phone not a freaking Computer to require that much resources as that of the android to function miserably!

• Ray Hipkiss

snow_speeder, 02 Sep 2011its simple if u dont like belle thn dont use it or buy a nokia w... more@snow_speeder.

It's clear to me that you are nursing a semi for Belle so no matter what I say won't change your mind. That's fine and I hope you enjoy your Android clone for years to come. I'll be giving my N8 to my eight year old daughter to play with. I'm done with it now, and done with Nokia. They'll be out of business soon enough, so everyone will eventually be forced to buy from other manufacturers anyway.

All the best.

• Ray Hipkiss

DanT, 02 Sep 2011"those who are using Symbian at least try android. thousand... more@Dan T

You forgot to mention the N8 has a 680 MHz ARM11 Cortex processor (good grief) and a huge 256 MB of RAM ;-D