Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• arshad

nokia n8 is good and better than all the phone....
that is not true
nokia n8 is good and quality phone
but not better that all phones

and don't compare with android because android and symbian have very different with each other
for better you compare it with symbian to symbian.

• arshad

snow_speeder, 16 Jul 2011n8 has become old now, many new coming up better hardware..... moreto growing slowly means does't stable & good
we have open eye and can see what is poor, good & better.

nokia n8 is good phone but better than all phone..................

• shree

hi, can u please tell me , is it support to skype-to skype video call, is anybody using skype for this hand set

• danyal81

exellent phone both in performance and hardware

• Rollindice

AnonD-13569, 16 Jul 2011it looks better in black or silver?It depends on you,we all different, some might like dark colors ,some might like light ones, whatever your choice ,there's many to choose from,I'm gonna get my gf the pink one! that's the color she picked and she aint looking for any other phone just NOKIA

• Rollindice

On July 16, 2011, in _Symbian_ News, by Daniel. A How to Guide: Port _Symbian_ Anna on N8 using Phoenix. Excerpt... http://dlvr.it/bNWpG

it looks better in black or silver?

• obaid

Ray Hipkiss, 12 Jul 2011@obaid. Make sure you have the phone set to the correct... morethanks

you are really doing good job,
god bless you

• gowtham

really its an amazin tech

I am using N8 with symbian anna.....its cool and fantastic.....superb.....fast and responsive.... worth phone to get....

• Kris

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Kris, It depends upon your taste. I better give you some pr... moreIf it possible, please tell me what is the different between Penta band & Quad band (Network). Which is good?

• Kris

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Kris, It depends upon your taste. I better give you some pr... moreThanks your great advice.

I think N8 is good because of the battery life & camera. But still I am little Confused.

What about the speed? N8 having any hanging problem?

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Those trolls who says that N8 is bad and Android is more ey... moreHey listen buddy yes we can rotate our homescreen in portrait and landscape mode also in the main menu! We can connect p phone to a computer and use computers internet on or phone! We android users can use gesture search in browsers.we have browsers like dolphin hd and mozilla.we have realplayer flash player 10.3/adobe air/many free office editing tools for free.all the new hd games.we can customize our phone In any way we want.have got over 200000 apps.best screen,processor,ram,video..and we also use hi power laptops but we never got cancer or tumur as the electro wave comes from the network signal so its also present in Nokian8.

sup
i tried getting real football hd and pro evolution soccer hd on n8fanclub.com it displays an error when you install anyone have a better clue for me

please

• rdca

AnonD-5490, 16 Jul 2011im looking for HD soccer gamesGo to n8fanclub com

RealSoccer2010
PES2011

Kris, 15 Jul 2011I would like to buy E7 or N8. But I don't know which is mor... moretake e7 as n8 camera has some disadvantages.......

• Duke

Kris, 15 Jul 2011I would like to buy E7 or N8. But I don't know which is mor... moreIf You are not much in gamming and Photography, go for E7, larger display, full qwerty keypad. And looks much more decent. Apart from Nokia, Lg optimus 2 is in same range as e7 with some superb spec.

• snow_speeder

n8 has become old now, many new coming up better hardware.. but still Nokia n8 is ruling them. :D n it will for very long. its like a King. guys who are planning to get it i highly recommend you do soo.. but get the new n8s with anna in them, its a loveable product from Nokia i appreciate the effort they have put in to make this yummy piece of Cake.. Samsung the plastic heater becomes so hot n that's sumting the Samsung/android users know about it, its processor is fast but not developed very well, im sure Nokia will still rule when they come up with the 1.2GHz, nokia and symbian is growing slowly its becoming great n very stable.. have faith guys!

• N8 Lover S

Kris, 15 Jul 2011I would like to buy E7 or N8. But I don't know which is mor... moreKris, It depends upon your taste. I better give you some pro's and con's and let you decide what you actually want.
N8 vs E7
1. Camera: 12MP AF vs 8MP EDOF
2. Network: Penta band vs Quad band
3. Input: Full touch vs QWERTY + touch
4. Sound quality: N8 is a plus here
5. Battery: N8 is a plus here
6. Looks: E7 is better looking than N8 (in the front)
7. N8 has 512MB ROM vs E7 has 1GB ROM
8. N8 don't have office editor (unless you upgrade to PR1.2) vs E7 has office editor (and the QWERTY sure comes handy)
9. E7 has clear black display which enhances the display quality a lot
10. N8 has better sunlight legitibility
11. N8 is slightly smaller than E7
12. E7 can connect more phones than N8 through the USBOTG
13. The talk time of E7 is less than that of N8
14. The stand-by time of E7 is less than that of N8
15. The cost of N8 (BDT 37,500) is much less than E7 (BDT 52,000) [1 USD = 76 BDT]
Now, both are very good handsets. I just told you some of the features. Please take your time and visit your Nokia Priority shop and get some hands-on experience there. Please spend atleast one hour on each phone and then decide. I chose N8 for me, but my brother liked E7 better and took that one. So it all lies on you what you will choose. Hope you find the right buddy for you.
Take care.
Keep N8-ing
PS: you have to download and apply MODs for any of the phones (N8 or E7) to make it work faster.