Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• big nokia fan

i'm a big fan of nokia phone's and i think that the N8 is a real smartfone. The phone is the best nokia that i ever had and believe me i had tons of them already...

• N8 Fan

AnonD-40, 10 Jun 2011Popularity is nothing when people are not buying the devices. Th... moreIt is because nokia sells phone for less profit as compared to i-phone or other.

Just compare the price of n8 and iphone, it is huge even though N8 has better specs in terms of camera and several other features!

AnonD-7829, 10 Jun 2011The popularity of the N8 here is still amazingly high even after... morePopularity is nothing when people are not buying the devices. The purple screen defect on the N8 did its damage and is now going to be reflected on the Q2 and Q3 profits.

The popularity of the N8 here is still amazingly high even after almost a year and even with a lot of new and interesting phones coming out. It took very long before any new announced titles could take over it's daily visits and finally the S2 or whatever managed to overtake it :D

Which makes me wonder how come Nokia is doing bad this quarter, cos the N8 seems to have been selling extremely well.

• luvfon

Jude, 10 Jun 2011I had my N8 for more than a month and I didn't have any problems... morejust download snaptu from ovi store.

Crane, 09 Jun 2011Can anybody please give me the link to where I can download brig... morei reccomend fast pane panel, it adjusts the backlight and the brightness of the screen. very android-like. try it!

• Alok

this mbo is very costly , but it's camera 12 mp is nice for pic, i really love n8

I cannot post from home. N8 popularity could have been even better. Come on GSM arena, stop blocking posts from my home ip. I have never posted anything lewd.

is anyone else annoyed with nokia's voice activation??? apparently my aussie accent doesn't match martin (martin is what nokia calls the phones voice when it repeats what u say).

neil, 09 Jun 2011Hi i have an n8 since a month now when i went to ovi store today... morehi mate, i'm only guess it's the update for ovi store on ur phone which makes downloading apps easier and faster. anna update isn't out yet plus anna is a os update not ovi.

Jude, 10 Jun 2011I had my N8 for more than a month and I didn't have any problems... morefor weather or any other applications u should just search on ovi store, but to make it easier for u

it's a widget that u can have directly on ur home screen.

anne, 09 Jun 2011I used to have N8 but suddenly i misplace it somewhere in the ma... moresorry if u have already lost it not much u can do now. but everyone else try this ghost software.

i've tried it and it works. really recommend.

• Armani

Hey guys recently got the brightness control app, was wondering whats the ideal percentage to set it on? and how do i know the percentage since its only scrollable and doesn't really display the percentage? use instinct? lol

• Neo

I have N8 From last 6 months and the day I bought it my laptop is replaced, all I do with my laptop is just tranfer of movie/Video/Songs etc in my N8.

Really a great phone ............Video and photo quality are amazing....

• hussain ali

hi i love love love my n8 it is very beatiful ang good working best of luck nokai campany

• ganesh

anne, 09 Jun 2011I used to have N8 but suddenly i misplace it somewhere in the ma... moretell me price of n8, i like it

Great phone! Great camera too! Love it! It replaces my annoying Android phone.

• Jude

I had my N8 for more than a month and I didn't have any problems like hanging or purple tint issues. I use this phone to check my emails more often than my laptop. So far, no problems.

However, may I ask anyone where can I get or download a weather forecaster software for this phone. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day, everyone. =)

...could anybody suggest the best e-book reader for EPUB format books?