Nokia N81

Nokia N81

Asad, 27 Oct 2009is dis n81 2 gb....gud one...... i wanna buy it...but dont kn... moreyes it is very superb

• jaydip

its very nice handsets as compare to other n series handset because this is my personal experience & i also used all n series handset & u wont believe that this is the perfect one after n-95..............

• Asad

is dis n81 2 gb....gud one......

i wanna buy it...but dont knw its gud one or nt....help me.....should i buy it???????

• J Krishnan

This is a loussy mobile. It has many features like GPS etc. But the design is terrible. Very unfriendly layout of main buttons. Not the usual nokia feel of ease of use.

• sharad

emy, 19 Oct 2009ANYBODY please can tell me where i can download free n-gage game... moredo u have others option dude if not so with it ok bye take care

• Pus

How to empty full phone memory or full format phone memory except *#7370#

• shawn

good day everone :)...please i seriously need help..umm why is when i put the speakers to high volume or low volume there is always a popping noise commin out...its samll but annoying...is this normal or a defect..cuz ill take it to the care center if its a defect..pleaaasee anyone help!!!

• emy

ANYBODY please can tell me where i can download free n-gage games for my nokia and how does i instal it ?
Thanks a lot wrrite me emran_ismail2003@yahoo.com

• jai jai

is thsi phone way better tha an n91?

thanks!

• Tanjimul

Thanks for your reply.i meant default headset(which was provided by nokia) by built in headset.we dont have senheisar headset in our town.why dont nokia provide a decent headset when its a music centric device?anyways i will try to buy a senheisar.will you kindly tell me which model to buy?

• ejaz

Bashar, 14 Oct 2009Hi every one i need some help here...would you tell me how to fo... moreuse *3 calling key and switch on your cell with all it

• Rajeev

kunle, 14 Oct 2009pls i need help, my N81 8gb camera is not functioning again, it ... moreif its still under guarantee, i suggest u take it in and get it sorted out.
i dropped mine 6months ago, it stopped working.
then i dropped it again last week, now it works.
i'm not suggesting u drop the phone, u may cause more damage

Tanjimul, 16 Oct 2009I buy this set just because i heard that its sound quality is gr... moreYoure being completely irrational. Get a decent pair of headphones like Sennheisers and listen. What do you mean built-in headset? Theres NO SUCH THING. Theres a headset and built-in loudspeakers. The NOKIA headset sux but the N81 gives excellent sound quality,get a decent pair of headset to listen. The loudspeakers are great as well just customize the EQ in the Music Player to get the best results. Sounds like YOU dont know how to use this phone to me.

• Tanjimul

I buy this set just because i heard that its sound quality is great and its also has reasonable connectivity.mainly i trusted gsmarena and the user review of this site.but i am really sad to say that sound quality through built in headset sucks.the guys who says its sound quality is excelent should try siemens s75 or siemens cx75 or se k750.these sets provide cristal clear and rich sonic experience through the default headset.i had a s75 so my expectation was n81 should at least provide the same sonic experience.but the truth is it cant go even nearer to s75.i am totally disappointed.and to the users of n81 why you guys say it has a great sound quality dont you know the meaning of "quality"?it sucks man

• Bashar

Hi every one i need some help here...would you tell me how to format Nokia N81 as fast as you could..

• kunle

pls i need help, my N81 8gb camera is not functioning again, it is sayin fearture not supported. pls help me

• Monkey

I bought this phone since last year nov 2009. Its a great phone for those who wanna try Nseries for a start. Its my first one and its been great. Of course new model are always coming out far better, but it depends on what you wanna have in your mobile phone, right. Treat the phone right and you have it as your best pal.

• Monkey

Hey everyone, just like to ask can n81 play mp4 type movies smoothly without any problems? thanks.

• techi

becs, 07 Oct 2009hi can anyone help? my phone fell in water, i blow dried it and ... morehi..i had same problem wit my phone.it is basically a kind of an i.c. used in the phone...it cost me arnd 50usd's to get it fixed...

• suresh chapagain

its a excellent phone recommended for evrybody