Nokia N85

Nokia N85

• alex

i remember this phone , i thinks amazing for 9 years befor

ssss, 30 Jul 2017Yes u can buy ebey.in.......its 100% original Nokia 5999/priceI'm not spending $5999 on this phone.

• ssss

maher, 10 Sep 2013Hello everybody, plz can anyone tell me if i can buy this phone ... moreYes u can buy ebey.in.......its 100% original Nokia 5999/price

This phone has some creepy ringtones, especially Message 5 o.O

• fire fighter 1

I have had this phone for years now and always seem to keep coming back to it it has served me well at emergency incidents , and I will never part with it , excellent work Nokia,.

just got this phone few days ago, i love the dislay, battery life, rugged feel and all the dedicated keys like lock key, camera make it easy to use

• raj

ester, 15 Apr 2014is this phone model can use watapps?yes

• Royal

ester, 15 Apr 2014is this phone model can use watapps?Yes u can install wahtsapp

ABERA ABDETA, 05 Dec 2013my mobile phone is nokia n85 and it is damaged by virus what sha... moredownload kespersky anti virus then scan your phone..

• ester

is this phone model can use watapps?

I love this phone.

• dani

my n85 has been damejed by viress and the charg serfese also damejed so wha t shal i do?

• ABERA ABDETA

my mobile phone is nokia n85 and it is damaged by virus what shall i do

• Raj

haarbeehorlaar, 17 Sep 2013how can i download themesmobile9

• haarbeehorlaar

how can i download themes

maher, 10 Sep 2013Hello everybody, plz can anyone tell me if i can buy this phone ... moreFirstly Check this phone whether IS it Block by Country Lock or not if yes then it will be not working in another country purchase such phone which has no any country lock.

• maher

Hello everybody, plz can anyone tell me if i can buy this phone in mauritius?? badly need an answer!!!

• Nick

Used the phone for 4 years....Unfortunately sold it today as there was a problem with the flex cable...Seamlessly its the best phone I have ever used...Also miss the ovi maps 3.04 that i got after hacking :( :( :( :( MISS U N85......

• rbarts

sneaky d, 25 Jul 2013The best phone I ever had. Enough said. No idea why Nokia discon... moreyour right