Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• someone

thAz, 12 Mar 2020i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lolI got it too, but not using it cause i am using samsung galaxy y

• Kufalex

thAz, 12 Mar 2020i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lolwhere did you buy your nokia n9?

• Mughal

I want to buy Nokia n9

• thAz

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020I want buy nokia n9, can u help me?i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lol

• Haad

7, 10 Sep 2019i want to buy this phoneWhere did you get n9 new

• Pepe

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020I want buy nokia n9, can u help me?I can't but Aliexpress can ;)
Mine is from there. Refurbished.

Armani, 20 Aug 2019I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very af... moreI want buy nokia n9, can u help me?

• klma

I have Nokia N9 and I use it everyday. It is a good phone but mostly I use it to listen music and some foreign language tutorial CD:s. The only problem I have with this phone is that browser eats the battery empty in 20 minutes.

• Abhi

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019Bring back Symbian OSI want symbian too

• Former Nokia user

Yes I remenber this. I hope that the current owner of Nokia bring back this phone with Android OS running in it. Please bring it back....

Bring back Symbian OS

• 7

Armani, 20 Aug 2019I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very af... morei want to buy this phone

• anyone

This phone is an innovation. Most of the feature were adapt in this 2019. Also, I hope nokia were continue the MeeGo harmattan os because the os were not bad at all, It might even can compete with android and ios.

• Sudath

syhuman, 13 Jul 2018where can i get this phone? it looks so beautiful... but i ... moreBest phone ever I saw. Can match even latest model

• Armani

I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very affordable price. And I use it as my main phone for call and text. Very fluid to use. I love the design and the hardware itself!

• Mithlesh kumar

yusrie, 20 Mar 2019check this out guys nokia n9 might return in 2019!!!!!!!!! ... moreI love the Nokia n9... I am still using it.
I just wish it will come again in the market :).

• yusrie

check this out guys nokia n9 might return in 2019!!!!!!!!!

go here is the news below

• yusrie

ios and android cannot compare to this flawless software(meego harmattan). nowaday apple and android follow swyping gesture from meego software but never get the natural flow of the swiping gesture of meego softeare . the hardware is still beautifull considering it is made off plastic. and remamber it is released on 2011 but the design belonged to 2019 with curved all over the edge screen and body. i wish nokia made nokia n9 design again with 99% screen to body ratio. made of single ciramic design...

N9 internet browser is outdated af, more and more websites refuse to load, but still it's a decent phone.

• Pepe