Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• dayo samson

Mughal, 28 Mar 2020I want to buy Nokia n9 i really like the phone

I remember when I first saw this phone. I was never obsessed this much on another phone. Beautiful from every aspect.

It would be great if this phone, along with other touchscreen phones like Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic, N8, and the like are reborn with Android. The design varied so much, unlike nowadays phones.

• Jarumi

How I wish this device could boot Sailfish OS. I'd buy one again and DIY it.

Former Nokia user, 09 Dec 2019Yes I remenber this. I hope that the current owner of Nokia... moreYou can run older version of Android in this phone (like 4.0)

• someone

thAz, 12 Mar 2020i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lolI got it too, but not using it cause i am using samsung galaxy y

• Kufalex

thAz, 12 Mar 2020i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lolwhere did you buy your nokia n9?

• Mughal

I want to buy Nokia n9

• thAz

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020I want buy nokia n9, can u help me?i have one. just bought recently. collectors item lol

• Haad

7, 10 Sep 2019i want to buy this phoneWhere did you get n9 new

• Pepe

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020I want buy nokia n9, can u help me?I can't but Aliexpress can ;)
Mine is from there. Refurbished.

Armani, 20 Aug 2019I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very af... moreI want buy nokia n9, can u help me?

• klma

I have Nokia N9 and I use it everyday. It is a good phone but mostly I use it to listen music and some foreign language tutorial CD:s. The only problem I have with this phone is that browser eats the battery empty in 20 minutes.

• Abhi

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019Bring back Symbian OSI want symbian too

• Former Nokia user

Yes I remenber this. I hope that the current owner of Nokia bring back this phone with Android OS running in it. Please bring it back....

Bring back Symbian OS

• 7

Armani, 20 Aug 2019I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very af... morei want to buy this phone

• anyone

This phone is an innovation. Most of the feature were adapt in this 2019. Also, I hope nokia were continue the MeeGo harmattan os because the os were not bad at all, It might even can compete with android and ios.

• Sudath

syhuman, 13 Jul 2018where can i get this phone? it looks so beautiful... but i ... moreBest phone ever I saw. Can match even latest model

• Armani

I just bought a Nokia N9 (brand new) old stock at a very affordable price. And I use it as my main phone for call and text. Very fluid to use. I love the design and the hardware itself!