Nokia N9

Nokia N9

kilmah, 19 Jul 2012please, how do i get the new software update for meego?As Nokia Philippines told me thru twitter that PR1.3 is already rolling in some european countries 2days before i got my update here in the philippines. But i actually got it few weeks ago so i guess the update is already global at this time.

haven't got the update yet?

sheikh, 19 Jul 2012Mr Space bar pls clarify update is PR 1.3 40.20.12.21-3 PR 006... moreHey, sorry for the late reply.

it's actually PR1.3 40.2012.21-3_PR_005 for me. I don't have any issues with it at all.

option1, 22 Jul 2012Thanks for that. They say that the newest version of Molome work... morei have a 16GB cyan. I bought it in japan last january. The 64GB is already available that time but it was too expensive so i went to the 16gb version. Oh, can't find a white version also that time. Haha

btw, molome's still not working for me so i quit trying. I just use molome for sharing medias on my twitter accnt. Well, i can also use my instagram on my old ip4 but i already gave it to my mom.

Guys please clarify P.R 1.3 or me ego 1.2 Hart Mann what's latest this month last already updated. Genuine product should be made n Finland these days its a vintage item Chinese made are n market may be original boxed. Mine 64 GB Cayman. Resale has tumbled to zero n my country.

• fazeen

d best Nokia around...!!!
so sad that Nokia is moving away from this awesome OS:(
I am so happy with my n9...it makes me stand out from all the android users moving around!!:)

• Ruplee76

and are you wondering why nokia acquired scalado imaging? here check it now

• rOman_BD

esq, 25 Jul 2012pls Nokia N9 and Nokia 701 which one is the best? I want a hones... moreBoth the phone using 2 different Os apart from that N9 is definitely the Best among the 2 phone......cheers.

• esq

pls Nokia N9 and Nokia 701 which one is the best? I want a honest response from users of both phones. Tanx.

• esq

Can one transfer music, theme, videos etc thro bluetooth in N9?

M16, 25 Jul 2012Can any one help me, my N9 is not seeing network now. On the ic... moreprobably ur flightmode is on. Go to menu/setting /flightmode-off.
hope this will help.cheers

• Ruplee76

M16, 25 Jul 2012Can any one help me, my N9 is not seeing network now. On the ic... morecheck if your fight mode is on.
menu/settings/flightmode-off

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2012Do this mob support viber?it supports wazapp, a ported version of whatsapp. Cant use viber as of now

• M16

Can any one help me, my N9 is not seeing network now.
On the icon for network a line cancelled (across) it. I think is software issue

AnonD-816, 25 Jul 2012I got problem with the battery, more than 50% battery usage in j... morethere must be some apps installed which drains your n9's battery, try to find and remove them.. Cheers
also some battery saving tips
use psm when in standby
i keep brighness as lowest, no issue with display
increase feed update timings
use black background wherever possible
dont be online fulltime un necessarily...
hope this will work

I got problem with the battery, more than 50% battery usage in just 1 day standby. what is the problem..?

• fun9

really2 in love with this one, never had enough money to buy it, sad, so sad. Hoping 4 a miracle, love u meego, love u N9, hopefully we had a match.

• MsLogic

Nokia N9 I found to be illogical in the sense or when checking messages, it was confusing and not under the persons name that was sent, to. Now I have a cracked screen and Nokia tell me the warranty is void because of this. Also if I want them to fix it I need to send it in by Mail and then if Im not happy with their quote still have to pay $35 Was'nt impressed with N9

• lumia 800

nokia's best handset...though I don't have this one but I really love the swipe function of this phone...it is the last phone in the world run Meego....if it's available in India I must buy it.....

• Webmaster G

How long does the GPS need to get a fix? No a-gps or 3G available where I'm going.

[deleted post]Can u please tell how n9 sucks u? Or are you just an alien from another planet??