Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• tyson

Kenzo, 17 Jul 2012Guys help me out. I want this device in 64GB. But I don't know w... moreThere is no 64GB version in Cyan. The 64GB model is available only in two colors, i.e., Black and White.

Kenzo, 17 Jul 2012Guys help me out. I want this device in 64GB. But I don't know w... moreget the black version.

• Roger

Yo Yo...... update message came PR1.3 ... finally its here in UAE.

• flexxzx

Does anybody face poor call quality complaint by other party on N9?
Coz of background noise cancellation mic which is located under flash.
Anyway to deactivate this mic permanently??
Pls somebody help me find out. I think
Settings>Call> ???? somewhere there.

• ubuntu

whether n9 supports bluetooth stereo headset bh-505 nfc pairing?(nfc pairing please tel me)

• jaydee

Does the Nokia N9 has an email system like blackberry 9900?

Yannie, 16 Jul 2012Unfortunately this Nokia N9 is a major disapointment. I have be... moreIt has mass storage mode and bluetooth, that itself wins over Lumia 800. Plus the multitasking far better than Lumias, without the Zune restriction.
I've also have the N9 for 9 months, no such problems. The volume lower than previous models but adjustable.

• amybrutt

i do not know what to do all me all fashion but I love my Nokia n97 and i just lost it yesterday....iam in pain....and have no idea what to buy HELP ME PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Kenzo

Guys help me out. I want this device in 64GB. But I don't know which colour to take between the White and Cyan.

• GODFATHER

rlly great phone it has just shi**y fb and u can not make video calls over skype

Yannie, 16 Jul 2012Unfortunately this Nokia N9 is a major disapointment. I have be... moreYou must be kidding buddy.
It has been 9 months I am using it too. No complaints at all. Just one feature missing that is video call over skype. Otherwise no problem. I am proud that I have N9

I am told by Vodacom that Nokia states that the phone does not support cell phone banking, is this true, if not pls let me know URGENTLY. My e mail wcammay@mbus.co.za

• option1

AnonD-31621, 15 Jul 2012screenshot is indeed not supported. I can link molome to my twit... moreSo, we have the same problem. Yup, it does have better battery life but applications are useful. And I can't use them. Tsk. Disappointed. Thanks by the way! :)

• Yannie

Unfortunately this Nokia N9 is a major disapointment.
I have been using it for 9 months now. I have been to Nokia my plan operator with no sucess. The screen witha protector on works intermittantly, at times non responsive, the incomming text is so small & faint it is near impossible to read especially at night. Out going is easier the phone is set on the max. The controls are useless the phone is constantly on low volume from general handling. I have had 3 Nokias & was very happy till the N9. I am told it is no longer sold, yet two supplkiers locally are offering them after questioning at length they admitted the N9 is a poroblem. Honestly 3/10 For the money go for the Lumina 8.

• david

Am I thinking right if I say Nokia terminates meego developers so that their terms with windows will not be violated? But discreetly they have continuing communications and funds to continue meego development with these developers? Correct me I'm wrong!

AnonD-55372, 15 Jul 2012I just sold my N9 and but a SGS III. Was that a wise decision?You will miss ur n9 in next few days badly....i have both, but i feel n9 is better in terms of ui, swipe, simplicity, build quality and handy size.... People are dying to buy this masterpiece and u sold it???

I just sold my N9 and but a SGS III. Was that a wise decision?

I love my Nokia N9. PR 1.3 update is not yet available in South Africa, N9 technology is the future. From unibody to Button less front to Curved glass to MeeGo this phone is stunning.

N9 is still my dream phöne ! Great design, beautiful os and awesome look ! I am going to buy nokia 808 ! I hope jolla ll release meego in INDIA and there will be many more apps for MEEGO ! Cheers to nokia and jolla !

• collins

i installed FM application but radio can't play.can select channels but no output from head set or speaker.please help