Nokia N9

Nokia N9

nana, 29 Jun 2012my phone is PR 1.1..how can i upgrade it?Where do you live??? I am very surprise that you didnt get the update, try to look on software update, setting, aplicatios, manage aplications and try look on the update. The other way is use the flasher, you can search it on google.
good luck
:D

AnonD-13986, 28 Jun 2012Hahaha, it's been released for 9 months and they are still bashi... moreyes, in my country, not just the white become the rare one, but all of nokia n9 have became very rare.
i am very lucky can get this phone

• ruplee76

AnonD-60933, 29 Jun 2012hi ruplee76, mind to tell me more specifically in how to transfe... moremy dear, i think u can directly sync your n9 with sg3 to transfer your contacts
menu/settings/sync snd backup

• ruplee76

AnonD-60933, 29 Jun 2012hi ruplee76, mind to tell me more specifically in how to transfe... moreplease follow this link for contact transfer sg3

• mEHDI

update 1.3 ?!?!!?
end of may !?!!?

AnonD-51148, 29 Jun 2012is there any application to make this video call,,, is there ... morehttp://www.my-meego.com/

AnonD-26593, 29 Jun 2012You can transfer ur contacts to sg3 via OUTLOOK hi ruplee76, mind to tell me more specifically in how to transfer via OUTLOOK? coz its very troublesome that i have to check my contacts from my N9 and then make calls by using sg3... haha... coz its free to call by using company phone...thanks...

AnonD-50456, 28 Jun 2012oh video call is poaaible with gtalk only..is there any application to make this video call,,,

is there any store other the Stupied OVI store

and do you any free dictionary Arabic-english

• Selva007420

AnonD-26593, 29 Jun 2012dear bansi, i have waited for this phone since its release, i go... moreWhats the Cost in Dubai(AED) dude? Am also trying to buy it from dubai.. Thanks in advance..

Bansi, 28 Jun 2012I am giving up buying nokia n9 its not available in India dear bansi, i have waited for this phone since its release, i got it in March from dubai through a friend of mine. Dont loose patience, i heard this phone is available in mumbai grey market. Where are you from India? ? Me from goa and baught a 64gb black beast. I bro has a samsung sg3, but i feel n9 as more innovative and simple to use..cheers

AnonD-60933, 28 Jun 2012hi guys, needs help urgently... may i know how to transfer my c... moreYou can transfer ur contacts to sg3 via OUTLOOK

• nana

AnonD-49722, 27 Jun 2012if your device is PR 1.2, just hold the song on music player and... moremy phone is PR 1.1..how can i upgrade it?

• usman ismail

help me please, i just bought N9 for 1 week,i have problem with GTALK, problem to launch it,.... my friend can call me via GTLAK, but i can't call my friend via GTALK< APP failed to launch

AnonD-39026, 28 Jun 2012Can someone tell me what the battery life of these phone cos i w... moreThe same as you, if you are up to lot of apps and social media than keep your symbian it's best, but if you want best internet browsing and swiping screens than n9 not bad...you just have to keep in your mind that lot of developers are becoming funboys.

AnonD-51148, 28 Jun 2012no,i want to make vide call using operater net workoh
video call is poaaible with gtalk only..

Can someone tell me what the battery life of these phone cos i wanna buy one. I have been with symbian all my life i need something new.

I'm N8 user but i need something new in OS i want to change to N9 i want to know if it worth changing

AnonD-49722, 28 Jun 2012I dont know what is talking about here, i just want to share, i ... moreHahaha, it's been released for 9 months and they are still bashing? That 'popular'. The swipe is great and with wazapp, there's another wave of people buying N9 in my country. They want to get it before it's discontinued

AnonD-50456, 28 Jun 2012use google talk video call app it even works with 2g network no,i want to make vide call using operater net work

I dont know what is talking about here, i just want to share, i have used this phone for 7 month and i never jealous with anyone that have android or iOS, i think this phone is nearly perfect and i am very happy with this phone.
for who that dissapointed with this phone, why you buy this phone??? You must know the phone before buy it.
for who want to buy this phone, try to find first, what do you need from the phone??? If it is simplicity and new experience, you should buy this phone.....
Good luck