Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• Ch.Saqib

AnonD-52780, 07 May 2012Hey Can someone plz share the instrutions/Intsallation that how ... moreHere is the link for you but no responsibility taken.

wow, i just use app named blackbox, and it is really usefull, we can organized our app and we can make our homescreen become cool, whoever doesn't use this app, use it, it is really cool

• Ch.Saqib

N9 White, 07 May 2012is there a free youtube downloader application for n9 aside from... moreNo, cutetube is the only YouTube downloader available for N9

• Ch.Saqib

AnonD-52780, 07 May 2012Hey Can someone plz share the instrutions/Intsallation that how ... more1st of all if you are not an expert and can't handle the instructions strictly, don't go for it. But if you can then its fine. You can find instructions from community and mynokiablog.com etc

• N9 White

is there a free youtube downloader application for n9 aside from cutetube?

Hey Can someone plz share the instrutions/Intsallation that how to get Andriod 4.04 Alpha 3 on nokia n9

• Alin

Daniel, 06 May 2012I tried this phone, side by side with a Lumia 800, just a few ho... moreI checked a wp phone (not lumia) and was terrible compared with MeeGo, so the answer is obvious: N9. Unfortunately Elop is trying to pull out of the market the N9 to not destroy the lumia sells... becuase every sane person, who has the option to buy one of them, will choose the N9.

• Ch.Saqib

Karen, 06 May 2012Hi everyone! Does Skype and Whatsapp works with N9? I'm plann... moreSkype does work only for voice call. No video call. Whatsapp Is also not available but an unofficial client is on process.
If you want too many apps like Android then no to N9. But if you want to try something different and unique and the best OS in my opinion then go for N9

• Ch.Saqib

sameel, 06 May 2012hai i buy n9 phone but i do know how to download g talk video pl... moreGo to Nokia store and instal the app gtalk. It'll not give you anyone. It'll be integrated in the OS. Go to accounts app and set up your google account. Now you are ready to make a video call to your gtalk contacts. Go online then go to accounts and find the contact you want to start video call. Hit the video call option and voila....

• Ch.Saqib

TORNADO, 06 May 2012Ch.saqib pls help me with the link where i'll download that 'Ext... moreYou are most welcome.
Go to store and search, type in "Extraplugins for accounts UI". You'll get your app. Its available in store. I've just checked.

• TORNADO

Ch.saqib pls help me with the link where i'll download that 'Exteatraplugin' u posted because i really need it. Thx

• TORNADO

Ch.Saqib, 06 May 2012Go to Nokia Store and then go to the search option of store, typ... moreThx buddy. you're just a God's sent to this site :)

• Ch.Saqib

Daniel, 06 May 2012I tried this phone, side by side with a Lumia 800, just a few ho... moreLumia does not worth to talk about even.
If you are feeling any lag in your N9, you can use any of these apps to speed it up. One is "Drop cache", you can find it in Nokia store. Other one is "Faster N9", you can find it in the community...

• Ch.Saqib

TORNADO, 06 May 2012Where exactly is it located in nokia store? because there're man... moreGo to Nokia Store and then go to the search option of store, type in Battery Icon. You will get your app

• TORNADO

Ch.Saqib, 06 May 2012Today I've found a new app in Nokia store. I was looking for suc... moreWhere exactly is it located in nokia store? because there're many apps to navigate thru. Is it for sell?

• Daniel

I tried this phone, side by side with a Lumia 800, just a few hours ago. What I'm about to say is MY OPINION, so please don't bash what I've gotta say, okay? Just lemme share. I liked this one better.

For me, it's so simple and easy to use (a way lot easier than finding a button and pressing it to switch to a different app, or to access the menu). I got the hang of using it (simply swiping sideways, or downward) in just several minutes. Navigation is as simple as a swipe. It feels very natural. Simply simple.

It only has 1.0 gHz processor (Lumia's is 1.4 gHz), hence, there was perceivable lag. Luckily, it can be overclocked up to 1.3 gHz without it crashing/shutting down. I just haven't tried an oc'd one. I will definitely purchase a beefed up version of this phone should one be made available. Sadly, Nokia wasn't confident enough to further develop MeeGo. :(

How bout you? Which one do you like better? The N9's MeeGo, or Lumia's WP 7.5? :D

• sameel

hai i buy n9 phone but i do know how to download g talk video pls help me..........

Indonesia too, 05 May 2012Hi, im indonesian too! dari mana?Jawa Tengah, halloo

• Karen

Hi everyone!

Does Skype and Whatsapp works with N9? I'm planning to change my Xperia Arc-S with Nokia N9. I need a sincere opinion, should I go for N9?

Kind regards!

• Ch.Saqib

Today I've found a new app in Nokia store. I was looking for such am app for a long time. Name of the app is "Battery Icon". It shows the battery status in the home screen. Give it a try. Its useful...