Nokia N9

Nokia N9

[deleted post]You are just a hater and stop making up untrue stories in an attempt to make Nokia look bad. Nokia is the best cellphone manufacturer in the world and the N8 is a perfect device. Nokia's service is worldclass and their technicians are highly trained professionals and I doubt that they scratched and damaged your phone.

I bet you are a Samsung fanboy trying to make up damaging stories against Nokia. Samsung wants to be number 1 and I won't be surprised if you are getting paid by Samsung to write fictional horror stories.

Don't believe on this guy, folks. He is a Samsung fanboy. He is lying and he's making up stories. Report him and get him banned!

NOKIA IS THE BEST!

let us buy the phone guys n9

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2011All phones should have A RADIO.I always buy Nokia and I will not... moreblackberry doesnt have fmradio on this latest review, N9 has fm radio and transmitter.

nokia N9 have FM radio . . .

Seems like N9 OVI/Nokia store is now open!

carlo, 29 Sep 2011...agree. the next thing these people gonna ask (and whine) WHY ... moreit.has.tv.out

carlo, 29 Sep 2011just spoke with one of the mobile dealer, maybe next week... hoo... moreAlmost same time then, they said 1st week of Oct here

N8 Lover S, 29 Sep 2011Thanx for your reply, both of you. I'll keep it in mind. I inten... more& carlo,
They are only sending limited units. If Nokia is popular in your country, you better pre-order the 64GB

• carlo

[deleted post]owwws really! can you list all those complainants?

• carlo

mrdannybs09, 28 Sep 2011This device does have a radio but Meego has not support for it. ... more...agree. the next thing these people gonna ask (and whine) WHY there is no antenna... and why no TV ...funny people, always find little thing to complain...
ahhh.. I just love nokia!

• carlo

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2011All phones should have A RADIO.I always buy Nokia and I will not... moretake them to court dude... nokia why no radio??? it does actually, but only needs software to activate.. case closed!

• carlo

[deleted post]just spoke with one of the mobile dealer, maybe next week... hoorrayyy!

• bets 007

N8 Lover S, 29 Sep 2011Does anyone of you guys are using the Blue N9? How does that loo... moreits better than e7 blue..

• N8 Lover S

AnonD-13986, 29 Sep 20111st of all, are you getting the 64GB or 16 GB? In my country, 64... moreThanx for your reply, both of you. I'll keep it in mind. I intend to buy the 64GB (as long as they don't provide Pink N9 for 64GB). So, if N9's blue is the same on the picture, then I don't mind using the Blue or the Black one, whichever is available in our country. Thanx again.
Keep N8-ing (N9-ing for both of you)

N8 Lover S, 29 Sep 2011Does anyone of you guys are using the Blue N9? How does that loo... more1st of all, are you getting the 64GB or 16 GB? In my country, 64 GB only available in black, 16 GB has all 3 colours. Check with Nokia or the dealer 1st.

I chose the 64 GB anyway cos it's not much price difference for the extra 48 GB.

N8 Lover S, 29 Sep 2011Does anyone of you guys are using the Blue N9? How does that loo... moreThe blue N8 is much darker colour (partially also cos of the aluminium) then the cyan ("blue") N9. The N9 that you see in the pictures looks pretty much identical in real life, whle the N8 sort of looked different in "normal lighting".

So if you like the blue N9 in the pics, just go for it.

amoled iz just ok , no divx and avi support...

carlo, 29 Sep 2011what do nokia have to learn? will you educate them then?When N9 arriving in your country carlo?
My side will be getting them 1st, along with Australia

• N8 Lover S

Does anyone of you guys are using the Blue N9? How does that look? Is the color similar to Blue N8? If not, what's the difference with Blue N9 & Blue N8 (color-wise)? I'm looking forward to buy an N9, but am confused between Blue N9 & Black N9. I went for Blue N8 in the beginning, but when I first saw it face to face, I didn't like it that much. Again, the Orange N8 didn't attract me in the pictures, but when I saw it in front of me, I just fell in love with it. Our country (Bangladesh) didn't bring Orange N8s, I had to order them for an Orange N8 (which is now one of the only 10 Orange N8s in Bangladesh. So please, anyone using the Blue N9, tell me about the color. If not the Blue, I'll go for Black.
Keep N8-ing.

I just got to try out this baby. It is really amazing, way beyond other smartphones I've tried recently.

If I wasn't a poor student and my N8 wouldn't be only 1 year old, I'd probably get this.

Although the 100 extra price to N8 as well as plastic covers (I really love aluminium on N8) sorta put me off from it, but it was amazing device to use.

Makes you wonder, why did nobody else figure this out first? :D Or moreso, why the heck is Nokia ditching the OS? :D