Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• Sun Down

[deleted post]You're amusing you know that?

So you think I'm brainwashed huh? Perhaps, however marketing bias is ever present in all of us. I can only recall my experience with Nokia as quite good since they stand up to much abuse. Mind you where I live is a harsh climate for a phone to be. I'm also not denying that low specs of Nokia phones, or what I assume you would interpret as "not fluid enough".

I would be one foolish consumer to think that only one company makes the better product than the rest. I've used many other phones such as the HTC Desire Z and the Wildfire, also the Samsung Galaxy S and also had ample opportunity to use my friend's iPhone 4. I can vouch that those phones are far superior than my C6.

Now I expect you to see me in a new light now, because I'm far from being to biased towards Nokia. The only reason I chose a C6 over any other phones is because I chose my needs over bragging rights.

And my needs, Bond, is just simple web surfing, e-mail intergration, text messaging and making calls. I also needed the QWERTY board since I use IM apps a lot.

So seriously, bond, you can troll all you want. All you get is an amused Nokia user.

Oh dear me, sorry; I shouldn't have called you a troll since you failed so much on the trolling part.

Just to make sure I hit the home run, you're one... uneducated consumer in the phone part. I bought my C6 for just $350 here sim-free. Convert that to US dollars and it's around $275. So all I did was use common sense and making smart choices in buying the things I needed, not bragging rights.

That said, I'm sorry you spent that amount of money for such a weak phone, maybe that experience and my opinion to you will make you a smarter choice from now on. Good luck and be an educated consumer from now on ok?

Cheers, Sun Down

• Alex

What will be the flash player version.????
can it run 3D games as the LG optms 2x did...?

will n9 really support android software i saw some uploaded video in you tube that n9 works and supporty android is this true. Can i change the software when i require .

• ahmed

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2011i wish to buy one,but will nokia support meego fully or else my ... morehello i agree with you

i hope will be support andrioad or apple

if not i will noe buy it

if not run indroiad will be same us nokia n8

Nokia's first attempt to compete with android and ios....

@sherryonline4u Android 2.2 Tablet Fly Touch 3 http://tinyurl.com/3p8sxyg

• Sun Down

sunny, 10 Jul 2011We all are really impressed abt the specifications of nokia n9,b... moreOnce again, the ones who made their research repeats.

There IS an FM transmitter for the radio, however the software for it is not yet developed. We'll just wait if Intel and the open source community make one.

• Sun Down

AnonD-11450, 10 Jul 2011I dont need a radio in my phone even though i have i dont use it... moreBelieve it or not, people still want to hear the radio once in a while. Good thing the N9 has an FM transmitter. I just hope the software is already developed by then.

sunny, 10 Jul 2011We all are really impressed abt the specifications of nokia n9,b... moreI dont need a radio in my phone even though i have i dont use it:-).. All you guys keep on telling about modern age processors gpu and all big specs in the phones then why complaining about the radio feature its damn old compared to the of modernage community of smartphones..Hardly anyone uses it in their smartphones.. Its just for namesake just to fill up some more space in the phones specs sheet thats all:-)..

sunny, 10 Jul 2011We all are really impressed abt the specifications of nokia n9,b... moreI dont need a radio:-)..

• Hansdon

Cant wait to get this wonderful phone....

• vasu

Sun Down, 10 Jul 2011Meego will be supported by the open source community and Intel. ... moreholloo howmach this speed

• vijay

therock, 10 Jul 2011i dropped my 5800 xpressmusic to the concrete. It was a loud thu... moreits a verry good handset

• Sun Down

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2011i wish to buy one,but will nokia support meego fully or else my ... moreMeego will be supported by the open source community and Intel. Chill dude.

i am using N95 from 5years the best ever,i keep conparing all phones from then but, now N9 has the best apperance ever

i wish to buy one,but will nokia support meego fully or else my choice will be a waste.

i want to buy this because of the desine its super. on other phne is attractive as this nokia great.

HH, 08 Jul 2011looks like new ipod nano but this one is bigger and taller than ... moregud point

apple will make profit on tis

• therock

AnonD-6399, 09 Jul 2011About the support, we will have to wait and see my friend! But N... more1 ghz, dual core, or 600+...with bad reception all will lag.

• therock

Sun Down, 10 Jul 2011Misinterpreted? I doubt it, but just to humor myself let's just ... morei dropped my 5800 xpressmusic to the concrete. It was a loud thud. My phone still works...=). So, yeah...nokia is, as you have said, reliable.

• sunny

We all are really impressed abt the specifications of nokia n9,bt frnds hv u noticed that it has no radio..though nw it's the age of mp3 still i wonder why nokia hi-end phns lacks a imprtnt feature like ths one(previously secndry cam in nokia n7)..isn't it frnds?i am waiting fr ur opinion frnds..thnx..